$3/3 Right Guard Sport Deodorant Coupon Still Available + Upcoming CVS Scenario (Starting 8/4!)

$3.00 off 3 Right Guard Sport Deodorant Products

As I mentioned previously, Coupons.com recently released this high value $3/3 Right Guard Sport Deodorants (excluding aerosols) coupon…and it’s surprisingly still available to print!

Even sweeter, be sure to head on over to SavingStar.com to load the $0.50/1 Right Guard Sport Antiperspirant or Deodorant offer to your store loyalty card! You can also save these $1/1 Right Guard Xtreme or Total Defense 5 body wash or bar and $1/1 any Dry Idea product Saving Star eCoupons to your store loyalty card.

Check out this upcoming CVS deal you may be able to score (Starting 8/4):

**IF Right Guard Sport variety is included

Total Defense Body Wash 13.5 oz, Select Right Guard or Dry Idea antiperspirant/deodorant (excludes Twin pks and aerosols) 2/$6 = $2 Ecb (limit 6!)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 Right Guard Sport deodorants (if included)
Total = $18
Use 2 $3/3 Right Guard Sport coupons found here
Pay $12
Get back $6 Ecb (limit 6!)
Plus, get back $0.50 in your Saving Star account for buying Right Guard Sport
Final cost as low as $5.50 – just $0.92 each!
*You can also save these $1/1 Right Guard Xtreme or Total Defense 5 body wash or bar and $1/1 any Dry Idea product Saving Star eCoupons to your store loyalty card.

If you’re needing deodorant now, check out this deal you can score at Walmart:

Right Guard Sport deodorant $1.97
Use the $3/3 Right Guard coupon found here
Final cost $0.97 each!

*Come back and let us know if you spot any other great deals!

• holly says:

I just got a $1 off $4 deoderant purchase on my CVS receipt and it can combine. So hopefully some of you all will get that too!

• Tracy says:

Giant Eagle shoppers – GE has Right Guard Sport deo BOGO (reg. 2.78). If you get them by the 6′s, you can get them for 39cents each.

• Shay says:

There is also a coupon for $1.50 off on one right guard deoderant that would be good at walmart. Expires 8/3

• Tina says:

I found a 3-pack of Right Guard @ Target for $5.99 had the $3 off and a Target coupon for $2 off final cost $.33 a piece.Great Deal!!!!

• lydia says:

Does CVS require you to have a filler item (like wags does) to use an ECB if all your items have a manufacturer coupon?

• Bri says:

At my Walmart the price is $2.97 each, in Prescott, az

• Nine says:

Today I was able to print a $2 right guard target coupon plus the $3/3 right guard coupon. I bought the three pack at target for $5.99 and got $5 off so it was $0.33/ each! I Loved it!!

• mel says:

the $3 coupon scanned w/out needing to be overridden? asking b/c I was told a long time ago that shrink-wrapped items, such as that 3-pk, only has -1- UPC that is scanned, so a $3/3 coupon will not apply unless I were to buy (3) 3-pks.

• lacie says:

If you have a Kroger near you.. look out for circlular bins there were right guard deodorant in them for 1.00 each.. .. this would make for FREE deodorant. ( however I did look back at my recept and I was charged 2.17 each but I took them to where they were located and I got them for a buck each) = free