*HOT* $2/1 McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb Coupon (Still Available!) = Better Than FREE at Walmart

As I mentioned yesterday, there’s a *HOT* and rare spice or herb coupon available to print that may not last much longer! Just head on over to Coupons.com to print a high value $2/1 McCormick Gourmet Spice or Herb coupon (under zip code 33033 – if needed). This is an awesome coupon as it’s valid on ANY Gourmet Spice or Herb, which means you can use it to score better than FREE seasoning mix at Walmart! Check it out…

McCormick Gourmet Recipe & Seasoning Mix $1.64
Use the $2/1 McCormick Gourmet coupon found here
Final cost FREE + $0.36 overage to apply to the rest of your cart!

Can’t find this coupon? Follow these easy steps: (1) Head here and click on the Sign In link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com (2) Click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu (3) Click on “Your Profile” (4) Set your zip code to 33033 and click “Submit Changes” (5) Then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped.

(Thanks, The Wally World Woman!)

• I says:

Where do you find those packets?

• Teresa says:

more importantly what are the odds they actually let you get it. Its obviously not the one they meant as the one in the coupon is the shaker bottle and the cashiers will freak when they see youbring this instead

• Trisha says:

cashiers always freak when the picture isn’t the same but you may get lucky and it not beep. Someone post an update :-)

• Crystal says:

I’m pretty sure the cashiers at my Walmart will not let me use this and get overage too. It doesn’t matter if its in their policy. Its just how it is there.

• Christine says:

They have to. You need to have printed copy in your hand. Mine tried to tell me no and I filed a corporate complaint and they had to educate their checkers on how the coupon policy works. Seems like a hassle but it is worth it.

• Melanie says:

They are located by the packets of taco seasoning, chili seasoning, etc.

• mel says:

I don’t think this coupon is meant for the packets, even though they do have spices/herbs these are actually “seasoning mixes”.

• steph says:

I agree. I don’t feel that this would even be right trying to use this coupon this way.

• shannon says:

I’m not sure either but it does say “any” despite the picture actually being a bottle of spices.

• mel says:

I called McCormick to ask what they thought and was told this coupon is for Any Gourment jarred herbs & spices. The packets are considered recipe mixes. The rep said that 99.9% of the coupons offered, are for jarred items. Occasionally, they offer coupons for packet/seasoning mixes. She thanked me for my call and sending me coupons!
            I did suggest they to add “jarred” to future coupons, so as to not cause confusion.

As a side note, when I was looking at the fine print, it says “Valid only in area(s) where originally distributed” :/ Now I’m not even sure if I should use the coupon at all!

• Wren says:

Good idea, they should put “jarred” on there or something.

• Anne says:

mel, thanks for sharing that! I went to their website and spice, herb and mixes are totally different categories. the coupon would have stated AND mixes if it was to be used for it.
              I think if the coupon showed up after you typed in your zip code, you’re OK. I just wouldn’t use a different zip code to acquire a new set of coupons.

• msandino says:

followed the directions and changed the zip code yet the coupon still isn’t showing up? Any other suggestions?

• Jessica says:

Sometimes when I change my zip code & go back to the list of coupons, the one I’m looking for isn’t always the 1st one to show up. Sometimes you have to scroll down through a few pages before you’ll see it (that even happened to me w/this coupon)

• Barbara says:

I don’t feel good about changing the zip code this way because I am not sure if it would conflict with the terms of use under the section “Additional Responsiblities” where it is stated that profile information must be current. Is there another way to change the zip code without going through my account?

• Jan says:

I print all of mine through Swagbucks. There is a drop down menu for switching zip codes. Have never had a problem.

• Karen says:

I didn’t even know you could print them there, thanks. I wish I knew earlier this week at my Weis stores coupon event when they doubled up to $2 q’s…I used 60 q’s over 3 days, mostly printables. Now I will print there all the time!

• Toni says:

It’s much easier to print from swagbucks. You can go back 2 pages and then just hit print coupons to print your second set of coupons without searching to find the ones you just printed. Plus, the bonus of 10 swagbucks for each coupon you redeem. There have been a few times the coupon I wanted wasn’t available through swagbucks, but I always check swagbucks first.

• jenny bosse says:

my walmart accepts coupons like this just fine thank you Collin!

• Maribel says:

If anyone does this deal.. and knows coupons goes through without beeps.. please let us know! :-) thanks!

• mamascott says:

I don’t see the coupon. Must be gone : (

• Nancy says:

Coupons.com will not let my profile drop down to change zip and coupon not listed on my page. I get frustrated all the time trying to get and use the coupons recommended.

• Toni says:

Just go to swagbucks and click on coupons under the discover drop down menu. When the coupons load, you can easily change your zip code (left side above the list of categories). After changing to zip 33033, click on food. It might be a ways into the food category, but it was there just a few minutes ago.

• guest says:

Could someone help explain what this means on the coupon?

limit one per purchase/household

Thanks

• Jaime says:

one per purchase means you can only use 1 coupon for each item you purchase…so you cannot use 2 coupons for 1 item.

limit one per household means you can’t go with your kids and use one coupon per person in your group…you can only use one per day

i haven’t looked at my coupon but if it says that, it means you can only use 1 per day

• Maggie says:

THANK YOU! GOT MINE, WITH OVERAGE TO BOOT, WHICH PAID FOR MY 2 ONIONS I NEEDED.

• steph says:

For those of you who want to try using it for this product they are $2.19 at my local Kroger. So no overage but .19 isn’t bad.

• jenny bosse says:

I tried this deal last night at walmart and it worked perfect!

• Shannon P says:

I tried it today at Walmart and had problems. They eventually took it :) but only because they got tired of me waiting and discussing it with them…. 20 minutes! They kept pointing to the picture telling me I could only use the coupon on what was in the picture. :(

• Tarri says:

Went today and got my packets today. No problems, just ask for the cashier to okay the $2 amount.

• telle808 says:

hey everyone! I need help :( I tried to find the coupon but I cant seem to find them. I did everything that I was supposed to do. I still cant find the coupon even with the zip code 33033. HELP!!!!

• Elizabeth Marchello says:

I just tried to use those coupons at walmart and it is decieving because of the bottles pictured on the coupon. They wouldn’t let me use them. They claimed they were only for the mccormick bottle in the glass bottle not the plastic. Then they tried to tell me that it was against the law to use coupons. I have such a horrible time shopping at walmart. They treat me like a criminal every time I shop. Whats up?