Walgreens: Free Colgate Optic White Mouthwash + Inexpensive Toothpaste or Toothbrush (Thru 9/28)

If you’re headed to Walgreens anytime soon, here’s how you can score FREE Colgate Optic White products! Now through 9/28, Colgate Optic White Enamel White toothpaste, mouthwash 8 oz, and 360 toothbrushes are on sale 3/$9. Even sweeter, there’s a new $3/3 Colgate Optic White toothpaste, 4 oz or Mouthwash, 8 oz, Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste, 6 oz or 360º Toothbrush Walgreens coupon in the September Coupon Booklet. Check out this scenario…

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste 4 oz, Optic White Mouthwash 8 oz, or 360º Toothbrush 3/$9
Use the $2/1 Colgate Mouthwash 8 oz+ coupon found in the 9/8 SS
Or the $1.10/1 Colgate Optic Mouthwash 8 oz+ coupon found here
Or the $1/1 Colgate Total, Colgate Optic White, Colgate Max Fresh or Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste coupon found in the 9/8 SS
Or the $1/1 Colgate 360 Manual Toothbrush coupon found in the 9/8 SS
Plus, use the $3/3 Colgate Total, Colgate Optic White, Colgate Max Fresh or Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste Walgreens coupon in the September Coupon Booklet
Final cost as low as FREE for Mouthwash!

*If the Colgate Optic White products do not have a sign advertising this price, be sure to price scan them!

(Thanks, Who Spends Money!)

• Samantha says:

There is a $1.10 off of Colgate Optic mouthwash on coupons.com!

• Kim says:

Do you have to buy 3 to get this price or can you just get 1?

• Kathy says:

So I can’t get the toothbrushes for free right?

• Dawn says:

Do you have to buy 3 of the same or can you get say 2 Mouthwash’s and 1 Toothpaste or Toothbrush? Thanks

• amiko says:

you can buy 3,varieties, not necessarily the same, if you buy 3 mouthwash, you only need to pay tax, but if you buy toothpaste,toothbrush and mouthwash, your oop will be $2 plus tax. i hope my math is correct

• Jennifer says:

Where do u get the coupon booklet?

• Holly says:

Free is awesome, especially when you don’t have to rely on RR or points to essentially make it free. But I see not so great reviews about the mouthwash.

• Jennifer says:

I used to use the Optic White. Taste isn’t awful, but it is a bit different than regular toothpaste. It definitely helped to whiten my teeth, but it also made them incredibly sensitive! I stopped using it and switched to the Sensodyne brand. That’s fabulous toothpaste, but I rarely see coupons for it.

• Shayla says:

I absolutely hated the toothpaste. I couldn’t even use the whole tube as I couldn’t stand the taste. I’m not fond of paste to begin with so I wasn’t surprised. I agree with Jennifer about the sensitivity, as the short time I did use it I noticed that as well. Obviously, I don’t think I used it long enough to get the effects of the whitening but I think like all those types of toothpaste, it’s minimal at best.

• Ana says:

I tried this toothpaste and mouthwash but did not like it, it is strong, BUT my hubby in the other hand loved it! And I’m buying for him a whole bunch so he can have for the next 2 years LOL just in case they take it out :p
    It did whiten his teeth and he loves it , so I guess it depends on personal taste.
    I’m happy there is finally a good sale for this since its so expensive

• Lindsay says:

I went to Walgreens this morning and there was no tag on the mouthwash. So, I price checked it and it was coming up at the regular price. I’m a little bummed – is this a regional thing?

• Lindsay says:

I’m pretty sure the 8oz mouthwash was the one that I had scanned. I assumed that it would come up with the regular price showing on the scanner and something about the sale but it did not. I was at a different Walgreens yesterday and I had to get some body wash. The body wash was marked BOGO however at the Walgreens I was in today, it wasn’t marked either. They aren’t even that far apart from each other! I wonder what gives. Is it just bad tagging??

• Liz says:

my store didn’t allow the coupon for the sept. booklet and the manuf. coupon, because they said was on ‘the store coupon’ that they scan on the register! So. I paid 3.62 with tax for the 3 toothpaste, what did I wrong? and they said the mouthwash in 8 oz. wasn’t available on this store.

• Lindsay says:

I went to a different Walgreens – @ Liz, that may be the similar issue I had with Walgreens a few days ago. I couldn’t find the size anywhere. I tried a different Walgreens and it worked out perfectly. I got all 3 for free. I’m not sure what it was the store told you, but I know it was incorrect. It sounds like they told you that you couldn’t use both the store coupon in the booklet and the coupons you had? I would go to a different Walgreens next time if that is an option for you.