Oneida.com: Sizzling Deals + Extra 10% Off = Great Deals on Canister and Jar Sets + More

For a limited time, Oneida.com is offering up some great deals on flatware, glass jars, canister sets and more! Even sweeter, you can use the promo code TTE10 to save an additional 10% on your entire purchase. Also note that shipping is free on orders over $99!

Here are a few items you may want to snag…

Anchor Hocking Emma Jar Set of 3 w/ Glass Lid $5.99 (regularly $18!)
*ONLY $5.39 after 10% off code TTE10!

Anchor Hocking 12pc Embossed Eggplant Trueseal Set $16.99 (regularly $45!)
*ONLY $15.29 after 10% off code TTE10

Anchor Hocking 3pc Square Stackable Glass Canister Set $14.99 (regularly $30!)
*ONLY $13.49 after 10% off code TTE10!

…and lots more! Be sure to head on over here and browse through all of the other sale items especially if you’re looking for a nice wedding gift or Christmas gift.

*Don’t forget to go through ShopatHome.com to get 6% cash back or Ebates for 5% cash back on all Oneida purchases!

• Tomoko says:

My order from Oct 11 finally came today. Unfortunately, my glass cake set arrived broken :(

• Caitlin says:

I ordered one of the cracker jars and the lid looks like someone beat it with a hammer! Dents and chips off the paint! Everything else was perfect, though, and I am overall very satisfied. I WILL be emailing their customer service about that particular thing, though!

• Kris says:

My 16 oz cracker jar set came without lids! I called customer service, and they said they would get back to me, but they heard from someone else about the same thing. Our order was pretty big, came in 7 boxes. On the upside, the toddler of the house can find lots of ways to keep busy with 7 big boxes!

• Kalynn says:

I am beyond annoyed and aggravated with their customer service. The glasses I ordered during the tent sale were apparently on back order, although I didn’t know this at the time. First, they have sent emails to the wrong address multiple times which I have had to call about. They do not know when I will get my glasses, but the real issue is that my card has already been charged for then according to my bank account statement, but I have talked to 2 people that say their system shows differently and basically say there is nothing they could do. They both were going to “look into it and get back to me” and no one has yet. Ridiculous. So now I have paid for glassware that I may not get for another month or two according to the person I spoke to today. It will probably end up damaged and then I will be stuck fighting that battle too. Ugh!

• Christina says:

Was wondering if it is a USA made product

• I spoke to customer service about my October 12th order, which has not arrived yet.
    The lady I spoke to apologized and said that their shipping department admitted to being behind due to the recent sale traffic. She gave me a refund on the $3.99 shipping price which made me feel better about receiving my order so late. She said it would arrive in a few days.

So, if you order today, keep in mind that you may not receive it in a while! (=

• Stephanie Moody says: