Staples.com: *HOT* 50 Personalized Photo Cards Only $5 (Reg. $39.99!) – Still Available

Screen Shot 2013-12-27 at 4.21.56 PM

I just want to remind you all about this *HOT* personalized photo card deal that is surprisingly still available over on Staples.com! I actually made Happy New Year Cards when I posted about this deal previously… and was really impressed with the quality and thickness considering how inexpensive they are.

So here’s a recap on this *HOT* deal if you are looking to create personalized cards – Staples.com is offering up 50 personalized Holiday cards plus envelopes for ONLY $5 (regularly $39.99!) AND free in-store pick-up! To get started, shop under the “In-store Holiday Cards” category. Be sure to select a matte print, a blank backside and white envelopes so that you don’t accrue any additional charges.

READER TIP: You can also find other cards (not just holiday) available for the same price! I ordered 50 birth announcements for $5 & I also added in a couple of sets of Christmas cards… so you can also add several sets of 50 to the same order! :)

Please note that shipping is $24.95 (for 3-day shipping) or $9.99 (for 7-day shipping). So, if you are not able to take advantage of the FREE in-store pickup offer, this deal may not be for you. :(

Items to be picked up in store must be paid for in store. Same day pick up is available for orders placed before 4:00 pm local time. Store printing schedules vary, so please allow up to 4 hours for your order to be ready for pick up.

• If any of you own a small business, this is an awesome way to make gift certificates or promotional materials as well! I made promotional cards last month for a new program I have starting in January, as well as gift certificates that look much more professional than the original ones I had. They came out great and have been awesome to use.

• Anna says:

Does anyone know how long this is good for? I’m having baby #2 on Monday and would love to many announcement cards.

• Jen says:

My cards came and were too large for the envelopes they gave me. It was like the didn’t trim them correctly. Haven’t had time to make it back over to see if they will fix them for me. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Karen says:

At least you got envelopes!!! They told me they were out of the ones that come with the cards. They were having some trouble with their printing machine so perhaps that explains why mine were grainy but I don’t think I’ll do this deal again- next time I’m
      Back to good old Costco-

• Jen says:

Mine had a white border that I didn’t expect and I don’t know if I am using them… I got the new year cards.

• Angela says:

Thanks! I just ordered new year cards. I had to check a box stating that there would be a white border around them (unlike the display on the screen). Will pick them up tomorrow & see if they fit in the envelope :) .

• Teetee says:

I will say I wasn’t thrilled with mine from staples this year. However considering I was not going to do them because I did it get to many great “free” deals this year, I did snag these when it came up last week. For 5 bucks, not bad. The paper stock is amazing, the pictures were fuzzy and while doing the site not really consumer friendly compared to other sites in the past. All in all for 5 dollars, they are done and sent out for new year!
    Thanks Collin!

• Morgan says:

I got these last week and they are awesome! Pictures were taken from my iPhone and turned out great! I love that they are thick! Great quality, great price!

• Stephanie says:

Mine came out great! The photo paper was nice and thick.

• Eve says:

Our cards came out beautiful! They have a lot of holiday hires that didn’t know to cut out the white border. I had to bring my set back for them to fix it. I actually did both sides of my cards and they look expensive. Got lots of compliments on them! Thx Collin!

• Sheridan says:

I chose a brown and green color card, changed the Merry Christmas text to Happy Birthday, and replaced the photo with a birthday candle photo from the Staples image library. I can write a personal birthday note on the back! Thanks for this sweet deal!

• Thanks for the deal! I just ordered change of address cards to send out!

• Stephanie says:

I was thinking of doing this deal for thank you cards for my kid’s Christmas gifts. Anyone know if this option is available? Or how I could make it work? I saw some people changed the text. Any help would be appreciated.

• SenoraElis says:

Just made some professional cards to give as a gift to my boss. She’s going to love them!

• SenoraElis says:

Also, if you choose plain white backs you can mail them as postcards, save some $ on postage AND keep the envelopes for another time. They’d be perfect to make photo thank yous!

• Tonia says:

I just made birthday cards too, using a Christmas card that had a multi-covered chevron pattern-not at all “Christmasy”. I replaced the “Merry Christmas” text with “A very happy birthday to you!” and used their stock image library to add a picture of a cupcake with a candle in it. I will write a birthday wish on the back when I give out the card. A cute, one of a kind .10 cent card?! Yes please!

• Deb says:

Took advantage of this deal last night – Picking up my New Years cards today – Thanks I save $62.99. Woohoo!

• LadyO says:

The small banners are also only $5. I got one for Teacher’s Appreciation Week. I made it so the school can use it for a few years, although I am not sure how long it will last because of the durability.

• chrissybozz says:

thanks collin…..i was slacking and didn’t hand out my free xmas pics i made at wags…so i am sending out new years pics instead!! thanks so much for the deal info and keep up the awesome job!!

• Kelly V says:

I just made Valentine’s! Thanks!

• Kay Wilson says:

What a deal!!!! i just ordered 3 sets of New Years cards (150 total) for a total of $16.35 incl tax. Regular price they would have been $205! Hot damn! That’s a steal. For once, procrastinating about my xmas cards paid off!

• Sara says:

I made thank you cards–just found a regular holiday background and tookoffthe Meerut Xmas! 50 for $???? WOW! Thanks so much!

• Liane from Missouri :) says:

Picked My New Years Cards up today! $5.00 what a GREAT DEAL! Thanks Collin! Love Me some CHEAP Deals

• Ninja says:

Of
    Course they offer deals
    After Christmas! I’ve spent $10
    For 100
    Cards at SAMS.

• Darya says:

Can someone help me? I did everything the way Collin noted…matte finish, blank back, free included envelopes…but the total still comes out to $67.99. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

• Katherine says:

Same here…has the deal ended even though it is still showing up on the link as there. $67.99 also…do I have to go all the way to the end of checkout to get deal???

• Christina says:

I am having the same issue with the cards, even though it still says $5 on the website, the price is not coming out. Please help!

• iarunninmomma says:

I called cs and he said you should check out with the $67 cost showing but you pay in store and they honor the $5 deal. I did that so I hope it’s the case!

• Billy says:

I chose blank backs, matte, and envelopes and still coming up $67.99. Sad!!! I was excited about the final proof but the terms say “By clicking the “Place Order” button you are agreeing to the pricing above” i.e., $67.99…I’m not willing to take the chance :(

• Billy says:

I must have the wrong cards because the main promo page says “regular $39.99″; no idea how to find out which ones are $39.99 instead of $67.99. Any thoughts?

• Sandy says:

Was able to make and order photo cards for $5 last night, but not able to do it today. The link is active, but it looks like the price went up.

• Sujey says:

I tried to order some last night and today and it isn’t showing the deal even-though I clicked on the $5 card link.

• erika says:

Does anyone know if this is still good, i keep trying and they dont come up with 5 bucks but the page still says they are five dollars but total says 67.99

• Kari says:

I called my store and they are not honoring the $5 price. They said the promo ended yesterday even though it is still showing online.

• Sujey says:

The now put a sign on the bottom of page saying deal valid from 12/15 to 12/21.
    I called them and they said that I should clear the cookies on my computer and look at the side again.

• Hі to every оne, foг tɦе reason thɑt Ι am genuinjely keen of reading this web
    site’s post tо be updated daily. ӏt includes fastidious stuff.