Harris Teeter: Super Double Coupons – Will Double Coupons Up to $2 Face Value (2/19-2/25)

Heads-up for all you Harris Teeter shoppers! Starting today, February 19th, and running through February 25th, Harris Teeter will be doubling coupons up to a $2 value (note that this may vary by location so call your store for all the specifics!). They will honor valid manufacturers’ coupons up to $2 with the total amount not to exceed $4 – awesome!!

Harris Teeter Double Coupon Policy:
* Each store will accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household
* No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
* Will double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $2; with total amount not to exceed $4 or entire retail of item whichever is less.
* Will double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value (like items include all flavors).
* No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
* Coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled or tripled.

$1.50 off one Suave Natural Infusions product

As an example, I highly encourage all of you Harris Teeter shoppers to print the $1.50/1 Suave Natural Infusions product (excludes trial/travel sizes) coupon found here as this coupon will double to a whopping $3 off which should definitely make for a nice deal and possible freebie!

And, you may also want to print these 2 high value tea K-Cup coupons for $1.75/1 Celestial Seasonings K-Cup Packs and $1.75/1 Bigelow K-Cup Packs – each of these coupons will double to give you $3.50 off which should make for some awesome deals!

If you come up with any great deal scenarios to take advantage of these double coupon offers, please share in the comments below!

(Thanks, Triad Couponing!)

• v says:

I’ve been saving those $2 off one 12-pk Angel Soft Toilet paper coupons. They are on sale for $5 there this week. Will get each pack for $1 after the $2 doubling deal.

• chelsea says:

No store in Texas doubles to my knowledge which really stinks….wish we had something like this even if it was rare and highly regulated.

• Steph says:

Harris teeter is so ridiculously overpriced. This is the only way I could afford to shop there! Thanks for the heads up!

• Erin says:

Really? A gallon of organic milk at my Kroger is $6.99. My husband was passing through a college town (which I figured would be more expensive) a couple hours away with a Harris Teeter so I had him stop. Their organic gallons were regularly $5.79, plus they had pasta and yogurt on sale, which he got free after coupon. I get nothing free after coupon since Kroger stopped doubling. And Kroger owns Harris Teeter, so I don’t understand why they double up to .99 or do super doubles. Personally, I’d rather have doubles than Kroger’s “everyday low prices,” which are higher than before.

• Allison says:

I find i do the best shopping at HT. Like the other girl mentioned even compared to Kroger’s ‘low prices’ I can save way more on HT’s sales items, with or without coupons. I obviously prefer using coupons though. I used to feel the same way about HT until i really started shippong there. Now, its my favorite store to shop!!!

• Jarod says:

kroger bought ht, which will probably equal alot of change, their names will change soon to along with prices, i hope with that much buying power it equals lower prices

• Sue says:

We love Harris Teeter. They have so many BOGO specials every week and the daily doubling of coupons up to $.99 plus super doubles or triples about every two months, it really is a blessing to our household budget. My stores here are always well stocked, very clean and the best customer service in out Hampton Roads, Va area. My grocery budget for a large family is about $60.00 a week or usually less and we eat healthy and are not extreme couponers nor go without. We love that they unload the buggies at the register. I hope it doesn’t mess them up as they come under Kroger.

Oh, and Collin, thanks so much for your hard work. You are our go-to sight for all of our great coupons for these deals.

• Happymama says:

Wow! That’s great for those who shop there!

• Sara says:

I wish Collin had more hands and hours so she could add HT and Whole foods to all her fun! Hip is my favorite site for most things, but can anyone recommend a site with matchups for HT and WF that Collin doesn’t cover? Again, I LOVE Collin and Hip! I’m very thankful for all the great deals and fun here, just looking for ideas for those two. Thanks :)

• Jennifer says:

Love HT! Weusecoupons has the best forum hands down for HT deals and very one is soo friendly! If you want the deals no one else is posting that is the place to go!

• DianeNC says:

Harris Teeter ALSO allows its customers to “stack” manufacturer coupons with their electronic coupons that they load to their e-VIC store card to make for not only some great deals, but in many cases, freebies! : )

• DianeNC says:

There’s too many deals to share in one post, but below is just a sample of some of the many freebies to be had as part of Harris Teeter’s Super Double sale:

Balance Bar: $1.00 – $1/2 coupon from 1/5 RP = 2 for FREE

Mahatma Rice (5 oz): .99 – .50/1 coupon from 1/26 RP = FREE

Benecol Vegetable Oil Spread (8 oz): $3.99 – $2 coupon from 2/9 SS = FREE

Think Thin bars: BOGO for $1.24 – .75/1 coupon from 2/2 RP = FREE

Barilla Pasta entrees: $2 – $1 coupon from 2/9 SS = FREE

Wet N Wild Lip and Nail: $1.99 – $1 coupon from 2/9 SS = FREE

Suave Professionals shampoo or conditioner, Humectant, $2.59 – $1 coupon from 1/26
    RP AND $1 HT ZVR digital e-coupon = FREE

Tresemme shampoo and conditioner, 32 oz, $5.49 – $2 coupon from 1/26 RP AND $2 HT ZVR digital coupon = FREE

Dove Men+ Care Face Wash, 13.5 oz., $5.39 – $2 coupon from 1/26 RP AND $2 HT ZVR digital coupon = FREE

Gillette Fusion shave prep, $4.99 – $2 coupon from 1/26 PG AND $2 HT ZVR digital coupon = FREE

Dove anti-perspirant deodorant, 2.6 oz, $3.00 – $1 coupon from 2/2 RP AND $1 HT ZVR digital e-coupon = FREE

Maruchan Yakisoba: $1 – $1/2 coupon from 1/12 SS = 2 for FREE

Luden’s cough drops, $1 – $1/2 printable coupon = 2 for FREE

Iams cat food, 5.5 oz can, $1.00 – $2/3 coupon from Coupons.com = 3 for FREE

Also….Halls cough drops (30 count) is $1.29 – $1/2 coupon from 2/9 and 1/12 SS = .29 each – but there will also be a $1/2 Checkout 51 e-offer starting 2/20 making them both FREE, so make sure you wait to buy them until Thursday, 2/20 to get the Checkout 51 cash back.

(Thanks to Faye and the Smart Shopper Blog over at WRAL.com!)