Staples.com: Large Personalized Signs, Banners, & Posters Only $10 Each (Reg. Up to $54.99!)

Wow! Staples.com is offering up quite the sale on personalized poster prints, large banners, lawn signs, car door magnets and more! For a limited time, all of these items are on sale for just $10 (reg. $19.99 up to $54.99!). The Large 6’x 2.5′ banners regularly go for $54.99, so to score a banner this size for just $10 is a steal!

Note that priority shipping does appear to be $9.99 and in-store pickup is not available on these items. :( HOWEVER, if you spend $20 or more (just purchase at least two $10 items), you’ll score FREE priority shipping!

These are perfect items to help advertise your business, but also keep in mind that the Large banners are great for Birthdays or to personalize for another special day (like an engagement, anniversary, baby shower etc).

(Thanks, Freebies for the Cause!)

• tiffany says:

Do you know how long this is good for?

• syeo2013 says:

Nicer designs on Shindigz and better price – although their sales don’t seem to be until Sept

• Suzanne H says:

Ordered a Happy Birthday banner for my little one that matches his theme this year. Also ordered a graduation banner for my big one. He’s class of 2015 but I’ll tuck it away! The site said I saved $99.93.

• Bunny says:

Are there grommets in the corners for hanging? It looks like it from the picture but I want to be sure.

• Beth says:

Collin- thank you sooo much for this! I have a rosary business in my home & the parish bookstore has asked me (several times….) to bring in a poster with my info on it so they can sell my rosaries. I have delayed time & again because I didn’t want to just use “any old printout” for a poster- I wanted something nice. Well, I just snagged three of the small posters for $7 each. Best part? I uploaded four photos of my rosaries onto my poster. Exactly what I had been dreaming of! Now my business has professional posters!

• Jj says:

Is this still working? Just tried a large custom poster and it was $27.99 all the way through to checkout

• jonandrew says:

Thank you so much , I ordered one ! The more durable for outdoor banner was an extra $9.99 , still great price !

• lisa says:

HOLY COW!! I’ve been waiting for a banner for my daughter’s grad. Yeah, got a matching mug to make it $20 plus tax, so I also got the priority shipping. Thank you so much!! :)

• jess says:

Its still working for me I got 3! just be sure to either use this link or if when you are on staples website go to their deals page or click on this ad banner. When I first went to staples and searched for this item it didnt reflect this price but after coming page to this post and following the link I had no problems.

• Brianne says:

Thanks so much for this! I ordered banners & lawn signs for my own business, a banner for my dad’s business, & a banner for my mom’s business. Saved $350!!!

• Marie says:

Awesome deal, my Mom is turning 80 the end of this month and this will be perfect for her celebration.

• June says:

Don’t ship to Alaska :(

• sarah says:

I got three itmes for $10 or less each. Saved a bundle. I went back a second time and the prices were different.