Checkout 51: New Offers Released Today (+ Possible Cash Back w/ Coffee and Egg Purchase + More)

It’s Thursday which means the new offers for Checkout51 were released this morning! In addition to the offers that I mentioned in this post, I was excited to also find an offer to earn up to $0.50 cash with a Dozen Eggs Purchase$2.50 cash with a Lavazza Drip Coffees (select varieties) Purchase and an offer to receive $2 cash with a Claritin Purchase (note that these offers may be unique to my account!)…

Did you receive any unique offers from Checkout 51? Please share!

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 5.56.25 AM
Are you wanting to get started with Checkout 51? Head over here to download the App for FREE (available for both iTunes and Android). Or if you don’t have a Smartphone, you can use Checkout51 on your computer – just create an account here. Also, to learn more about how Checkout51 works, head here for all of the details. Note that offers go live on Thursdays at 12AM in each time zone and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59PM in each time zone. You must purchase items and submit the receipts while the offers are live.

• Ashley says:

I wish I had the eggs one! I have the coffee one but have never heard of that brand

• AJ says:

You can mix the 0.75 for fiber gummies from the check out 51 and then Ibotta has it also.

• Mel says:

Disappointed. I do have the blueberry offer, but the rest is junk I don’t buy.

• shalini says:

Me too! I don’t know how they decide on these offers. I mostly buy fresh produce and dairy, but all the offers I have are for cereal and salmon. Disappointed with the same offers every week.

• Erin says:

I was wondering how they decide what to offer, too. On their site, it says that some of the selections are based on your purchase history and some are random. Mine certainly aren’t based on purchase history, since I’ve used every single offer for “real foods” (milk, eggs, carrots) and I pretty much only get processed foods offers. I did get the blueberries. Of course, my son is a strawberry fiend (didn’t get that one last week :( ) and dislikes blueberries. I could have used the eggs and Claritin. :( I suspect that those who promote Checkout 51 get better offers, since I’ve seen other bloggers post their offers, and they all seem to get more of the real food, non-brand-specific items (i.e., strawberries, any brand yogurt, eggs, etc.) I’m thinking I’m going to have to start posting comments and liking their posts on FB, LOL.

• Patti says:

I agree! I keep reading about people getting decent offers and I get tons of junk food like Pop Tarts but very little real food. I keep getting many of the same offers every week. I wonder if the offers are regional. I also think I will post something on their Facebook page.

• Kim says:

Free $20 code to shutterfly. Please comment if you use it: KE29-EY3M-US6S-0EF5K8

• Lindak says:

I have the coffee and blueberries and lots of cleaning products I already have stockpiled.

• Joyce says:

No Claritin, no eggs…..wish I did…..the other offers are not very intriguing. How many boxes of Triscuits does one person need!

• lcdunlea says:

There’s also a $1.50 Shopmium offer on Lavazza!

• Mel says:

I got a good one, Perdue ground chicken or turkey $1 cash back.

• Lynne says:

There is a $1.50 offer on shopmium for lavazza coffee as well. I’m loving it since it deposits directly to your PayPal no waiting to hit a cash out limit. Use referral code GYEMUCTW

• sarah says:

Hmm im wondering that when i go on vac will my offers “change” for that region area? Or is it basically same everywhere

• I have offers for milk, eggs, Pop Tarts, Lavazza Coffee, Bear Naked Granola, blueberries, Grahamfuls, Ritz Bitz, Tricuits, Belvita, Kettle Chips, Clean & Clear, Roc, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Glade Wax Melts & Plubins, Pledge, All, Blue Dragon, Trans Ocean Smoked Salmon or Crab, Krave and Fiber One.

• Lisa says:

I also have $1.00 People magazine. This is the second week I’ve had this one.

• Misty says:

I have all the offers for junk food and cleaning supplies except blueberries. I am sitting with $12 and think will never get to $20. Perhaps they know my shopping habits already and do not want to offer anything that I buy so that I can’t cash out. Just a thought.

• Sara says:

I have an offer for $1 back on Laughing Cow cheese wedges. I also have the $.50 back on eggs and $.75 back on Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer and $.50 back on Dole Fruit Bowls.

• Laura says:

I have been wondering how its decided who gets what also. I had the strawberries last week (which I used), and have the blueberries this week, which I will use, but I didn’t get any of these three offers…and on another blog I saw that some people were getting a $.50 off milk offer, which I also don’t have but totally need! What gives, C51? I try to eat healthy- and am currently pregnant- So Can I get more real food, please?!

• crystal says:

No eggs for me either, just a lot of processed food. I think it will take me forever to reach that $20 cash out mark.