Do you get tired of filling all those Easter Eggs with candy? Me too! Along with your help (thanks to all you Facebook fans who contributed to this post!), here are some other items you can use to fill those Easter Eggs.
30 Things to Hide in Easter Eggs Besides Candy
* Chuck E. Cheese coins
* Hair Bands/Hair Bows
* Play-doh Eggs (purchase at stores like Target and Walmart)
* Seeds to grow flowers in the Spring
* Mini Nail Polish
* Coupons for “fun” things to do together
* Little plastic dinosaurs and/or chicks
* Fruit snacks and yogurt covered raisins
* Bouncy Balls
* Mini Glow Sticks
* Small container of Bubbles
Do you have any additional ideas to add?