New Hair Care Coupons (Old Spice, Clairol & More!) – Stack w/ $5 Off $20 Beauty Purchase Target Coupon

Here are a few new hair care product coupons…

*$2.00 off ONE Vidal Sassoon Hair Color
*$1/1 Old Spice Shampoo or Styling products
*$1.50/1 Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color
*$1.50/1 Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Hair Color Product

Also, if you’re a Target shopper, these new coupons will pair nicely with the $5 off a $20+ beauty purchase Target coupon that is available! You can print this coupon on the Target coupon page, clip it in the Target ad (in-store) OR just text BEAUTY to 827438 to snag it via mobile phone.

• Diana says:

Did another deal today- so excited!!!
    Nexxus shampoo- $9.49, loreal shampoo- $3.99, loreal mousse- $3.99, 2 revlon nail files- $1.27, 2 el paso burritos- $2.98, 1 mp bagels, 1 peroxide—- -$5 beauty q, – $6 nexxus product, – 2 $2 loreal products, – 2 $1 target loreal product, – 2 $1.50 el paso, – $3 el paso mobile q,- $1 target bagel mobile q, – $2 $1 revlon nail q = $1.39!!!!!!!!! So awesome! I love target!!!!!!!

• misti says:

Where are your coupons from?

• mel says:

Nexxus coupon was in the May issue of Glamour.

• Diana says:

All q’s from coupons.com and target q and mobile. Except nexxus- from cosmo and loreal mq from recent redplum. Another deal would be
        Revlon mascara x2 @ $4.99
        Revlon nail files x2 @ $1.27
        Loreal shampoo or styler x2 @ $3.99
        = $20.50 – $5 beauty, $4 ($2 ea.) revlon eye q, – $2 target revlon q, -$4 loreal mq ($2 ea), – $2 target q ($1 ea), – $2 revlon nail mq ($1 ea)
        Total= $1.50!!!!!! ☀️

• Jessica says:

Nicely done!! ;)

• Crystal says:

Wow!! Great job!

• anna says:

6$ nexxus q, where?

• Sarah says:

So excited about my deal! I got: Garnier shampoo x 2 ($2.99 ea) Garnier travel size ($1.49) L’Oreal hairspray ($3.99) Revlon mascara x 2 ($4.99 ea), Total = $21.44. -$5 beauty -$4 (two $2/1 Garnier MC) -$1.49 (free travel size promo) -$2/1 L’Oreal MC -$1 L’Oreal TC -$4 (two $2/1 Revlon MC) -$2/1 Revlon TC = $1.95 TOTAL! Love hip2save :)

• Ihsanza says:

I just have a question, Can I purchase deodorant with other Beauty items and be qualified for the 5$ off 20$? Do they count the deodorant in this coupon! Any help will be appreciated. Thx ;)

• Seth says:

Ihsanza,
      When looking at the target site deodorant is listed under the health section. So I’m not sure that would qualify. I’m not sure but you could always ask at the service desk or try it out to see. You can always void the transaction and start again. I’ve done that several times when something didn’t work out or my total was higher then I expected.

• Sarah T says:

When I got home from my shopping trip today, I realized that when she scanned my mobile coupons the money didn’t get taken off. Will they allow me to go back and get that adjusted?

• im4coupons says:

the $5/$20 does not exclude clearance items so, I purchased 4) vidal sassoon hair color on clearance $6.28/$25.12 used the $5/20 target In-Ad used (4) -$5/1 sunday mfq register did not beep or red screen!….final price $0.12 saved $25.00!