Amazon: Luvs Diapers as Low as 13¢ Each

If you’re an Amazon Mom members (it’s free to sign up – just go here), you can head on over to Amazon to snatch up these Luvs With Ultra Leakguards Diapers Size 3 186-count for only $24.39 when you clip the $2 coupon and then choose Subscribe & Save (on the right), which makes each diaper only 13¢ shipped to your home! OR, you can also snag the Luvs Size 4 diapers 160-count for only $24.39, making each diaper only 15¢ each after coupon!

**Remember, when you sign up for Subscribe and Save, you are under NO obligation whatsoever and can cancel at anytime. To cancel or modify your Subscribe and Save items, just click on “my account” and then “subscriptions” and with the click of a button you can cancel and/or modify anything you want.

• Anna says:

Size 1: Clip coupon ($1 off) and get 252 count box for $24.59 with subscribe and save = 9.76 cents/diaper!

• Colleen says:

Thank you for letting us know! I just ordered a box for my daughter due in September!

• Heather says:

my baby is due in sept too!! your post inspired me to stock up now for her or him :)

• Colleen says:

Yay, congrats!! With our first baby I started stocking up super early and she is now 11 months and I’m just starting to have to stock up again! It looked like we were weird diaper hoarders but saved us a lot of money!!!

• K says:

It’s not free to sign up unless you already have amazon prime.

• Kristi says:

Thanks, Collin. I get the size 4s every month. I love that you can cancel the Subscribe and Save and re-select and use the coupon. Makes diapers so much cheaper!

• Andrea says:

Thanks, got the size 4s! Appreciate the information.

• Nicole says:

They must have just raised the price. When I clicked on the link for size 4s, it was listed at $32.99 base price. :( Thanks for letting us know though!

• Kristi says:

Yes, the list price is $32.99, but after the 20% + $2 off coupon, it’s $24.39. It applies all of the discounts during checkout. Hope that helps!

• Shauna says:

I just checked and they raised the price on the 4s. Sad I missed this deal!

• Rachel A. says:

I just got them for 24.39 clip coupon under 32 dollar price then scroll down and select subscribe and save.

• Jenna says:

I’m a current prime member. I see the subscribe and save option, but where do I find the coupons? I’m interested in the Size 1 $1 off Luvs coupon. I don’t know where to find it!

• Sara says:

i just got them for 24.39 as well.

• Anna says:

The price has NOT gone up. Size 3, for example, is listed at 32.99; HOWEVER, look right below the price, and there is a $2 coupon, then look over to the right, and you will see that there is a “subscribe and save” price. Combining the coupon with the “subscribe and save” price will produce the $24.39 price. You will see this price at checkout.

• Megan says:

I’m trying to “join” amazon mom but it says it’s going to charge my card $99??

• Linda says:

Megan, amazon mom is free, but it auto signs u up for Amazon prime which is $99. when i signed up, u got three months off prime for free. If u don’t want to be charged, just cancel prime. Its very easy to cancel, right online. I find it is worth it. Tons of videos, movies and tv shows for free viewing online (like a free netflix), no shopping cart minimum for free two day shipping. Even if u cancel prime, mom is free and gets u 20% off diapers. If u use my link i get $10 credit. /info?ie=UTF8&refcust=MFVG6J3PKNBMUMUT7SGOVP5XHE&ref_type=generic hope this helps!