High Value $1/1 Silk Almond Milk Coupon (Reset!) = Only 99¢ at Target After Coupon Stack

Calling all you fans of Almond milk (that’s me! :) )! It appears this $1/1 Silk Almond milk Half Gallon coupon has reset! This coupon makes for a super sweet deal at Target! Check it out….

Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.18.58 PM

Silk Almond Milk $2.99 up to $3.29 (varies by region)
Use the $1/1 Silk Dairy Alternative Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Silk Almond Milk Half Gallon coupon found here
Final cost as low as ONLY $0.99!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• CO Mama says:

Yea, so excited it reset for me. The $2.89+ per half gallon has been killing my grocery money. Super excited about this, stocking up since the expiration dates are so far out! Thanks!

• Tina says:

My Target charges $3.29 for it. Still I only paid $1.29! Great deal. Thanks!

• Siri's says:

Very Excited about this!!! My 2 year old is allergic to whole milk so the only milk i could give him is almond milk or soy milk from Silk! Thank you so much!!!(:

• MrsHinojos says:

Oh finally! Both my son and I are lactose intolerant so this will be a steal!!

• Michele says:

This is great! I pay well over $3 in NJ. Sometimes close to $4! This helps a lot!

• Meghan F. says:

So excited! My parents are vegans. They didn’t quite understand my couponing until I gave them Silk coupons and their milk was super cheap during Harris Teeter super doubles! Now they get it!!

• Suzy says:

When I print the target coupon more than once, the coupons have the same barcode. Does this mean I can’t use more than one target coupon? I keep see ppl saying you can use multiple target coupons but mine have the same barcode

• GeekyChipmunk says:

I went to target today and my price was $2.99, So I got vanilla and dark chocolate for $1.98 :)

• Bonnie says:

Thanks, my Targets original price is $3.29. Have not tried this brand yet!

• Lina says:

My sister’s son is also allergic to dairy and was now told to use almond milk. Sad part is she doesn’t have a printer to print the coupons :( I’ll be giving her mine to use.

• Breanna says: