Target: L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Fillers Only $2.49 (Reg. $9.99!) – After Coupons & Gift Card

In addition to the nice upcoming deals you can score on L’Oreal skin care products at CVS and Walgreens, check out this current deal you can score at Target (through June 28th)…

Buy 2 select L’Oreal Skin Care Product = FREE $5 Target Gift Card (Thru 6/28)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Fillers $9.99 each
Total = $19.98
Use two $2/1 L’Oreal Skin Care Target store regional coupons found in the 6/15 RP
Plus, use two $3/1 L’Oréal Paris Skincare Product coupons found here
Pay $9.98
Get back a $5 gift card
Final cost $4.98 total, just $2.49 each!

PLUS – if you haven’t already, check out my video on 15 of the best deals to score at Target, Walgreens and Walmart this week…

If you can’t see the video, go here.

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Ivy says:

I’m 21 years old and I had these small wrinkles from smiling too much thru high school and these creme made them way small. It really works I love it. I also just use it as regular face lotion. Thanks for the awesome deal Collin!!!!

• S says:

Maybe this is a noob question but how do I get more than 1 RP coupon? (I always get my RP in my mailbox)

• Heather C says:

Get a major newspaper from the area you live in & it will be in there. It’s ok to check in advance before paying- but please don’t take it out until you purchase it. It’s stealing & gives couponers a bad rap! good luck!

• Krista says:

I just started getting the RP in the mail too, and it’s not in my Sunday paper anymore. :-( I was getting two sunday papers, but I might drop down to one now. Many people don’t keep their coupon circulars, so you can ask friends and family to save them for you. If your community has a recycle center, you can go digging in the newspaper recycle bin (it’s not icky, and I have gotten many circulars this way, but I don’t do it very often). Another place people leave the Sunday paper behind is at a coffee shop. And, as a last resort, you can order the circulars or individual coupons from various places online.

• visitor3 says:

When I lived in an apartment building, I went from floor to floor, stepping into each trash/recycle drop area. Helped myself to all the extra coupons that were inevitably there by Monday morning. And it was a great workout because I took the stairs.

• Hkk says:

Love the video, so funny

• Ligia says:

Would this coupon work on suncare?

• Jan says:

Love your happy face :)

• jennifer says:

where can I get the Walgreens coupon for the ALL detergent pacs?

• mjc says:

my Target coupon says L’Oreal Paris skin care item. Will it then work with this deal?