Sears Outlet: FREE Piece of Apparel Coupon – Valid 7/15 Only (No Purchase Necessary)

Heads up! If you have a Sears Outlet nearby, head here to print a coupon valid for a FREE Piece of Apparel, valid tomorrow, 7/15 only (no purchase required)! Note that this offer is limited to 1 clothing item per customer and excludes denim and outerwear.

Note that only certain Outlet stores in the U.S. that currently carry apparel. If you decide to get in on this promotion, come back to let us know what you score!

* One (1) free clothing item. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Offer excludes denim and outerwear. Offer excludes associates. Redeemable at select Sears Outlet Stores only. One coupon per purchase per household per device. Void if copied,transferred or obtained through channels not approved by Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores. Void where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cash value 1/20 cent. In an event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund. Valid Tuesday 7/15/14 in U.S.A. only, not to be used with any other coupon or associate discount.

(Thanks, Freebies for a Cause!)

• deidre says:

Heading to Bridgeville, Pa store tomorrow for this! Thanks!

• Guest says:

Stupid question but is there a difference between a normal sears store and a sears outlet store?

• mommy2013 says:

Has this worked for anyone? My sister tried to use this the last tuesday sears had this promotion and the sears she went to would NOT honor the coupon….said they have never heard or seen it before…….

• Wendy says:

There is a difference between a Sears and a Sears outlet. The Sears outlet here is much smaller than a regular Sears store and most stuff is on sale/clearance only..

• angela says:

Yes yes yes! These weekly coupons are how I’m funding my maternity wear.

• Lindak says:

My sears outlet has that in big letters on the front of the store. Completely different than regular sears. These deals are great. I get shirts all the time for free.

• s says:

Think I’m going to check out a sears outlet today. What an awesome deal! I have two little kids. I am sure they would LOVE to pick out their own thing/”pay” for it thmeselves. Does anyone think sears outlet would mind if I gave them each a coupon & let them each checkout?

• erinn says:

Sears Outlet is where all of the unsold clothing from Sears goes to die.

• Nicole says:

That’s kinda true. The first time we went it took us almost an hour to find one thing that anyone in our family of 4 would even want to wear – even if it was free. That coupon almost didn’t get used. The next time we went, we saw other brands besides Sears like Mossimo (Target) and Faded Glory (WalMart).

These Sears deals have been like Christmas for my teen daughter.

• Julie says:

Does anyone know if I have to print the coupon or can I just show it to them on my phone?

• sarah says:

I printed the coupon and the cashier told me it was a one time use. When she scanned it, it said it was already redeemed. Has anyone else experienced this? She made it pretty clear that if it didn’t come to my email or text directly, it wouldn’t work.

• Ali says:

Don’t use the link above to print. Use the one listed on their Facebook page. It seems to print out the same barcode ending in 3793. I got it twice on two different computers and someone else I did also got it. When I printed on a new using fb, it has different codes. Sears Outlet does not allow same codes to be used more than once.

• Ali says:

Sorry, for all the typos. Writing on a phone is hard! Basically, use the FB link or you they won’t let you use the coupon. You can clear your cookies if you already printed the other one.

• Rebecca says:

Scored a nice dress FOR FREE marked $20 reduced from $100 – thanks for the AWESOME coupon!

• Meg says:

My sears outlet didn’t have any apparel. wasted a trip.