Long John Silvers: FREE Fish & Fries from 11AM-3PM on August 2nd (No Purchase Required!) + More Expired

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 8.49.34 AMHeads up! If you have a Long John Silvers nearby, then you may be interested to know that tomorrow, August 2nd, they are offering up a FREE Fish & Fries from 11AM to 3PM – NO purchase necessary! Please note that there is a limit one offer per customer per visit.

Also, you can text FISH to 41522 to score a FREE large drink – no purchase necessary! Keep in mind that by texting this offer, you’ll be signing up for their club and will receive 2-6 messages per month. Standard text messaging rates will apply.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times, Kim & Family Savings!)

• Jovandi says:

Free drink 8-4-14 only

• Kelly says:

Yayyyy danka!

• Lori says:

Is there a coupon to print out for the free fish and fries? Or do we just show up between 11-3 and get our free food?

• brandice says:

Can u do both offers tomm free drink and free food

• M. says:

My sister ate there the last time they had the free fish and she said it was so bad that they should have paid her to eat it. I haven’t been there for years so I don’t know first hand.

• Andrew says:

I thought the fish the last time was pretty good. They are offering the same thing as last time. Best time to go: when they open at 11 otherwise: long lines.

• Laura says:

If I go with my kids, do they all get it free also?

• Sheri says:

Ymmv…I went last time with my kids, my mom, sister, niece & their kids & the manager didn’t want to give us 5 of our meals…he did finally let us have them, but not before he announced to the store that we were taking advantage of them…say what!?!?!

• Patti says:

yes, per customer

• Colette says:

When you click on Long John’s link it says JUNE 28. What the heck??? Nothing about Aug. 2. :(

• Trinette Montgomery says:

I had the worst customer service ever @ 1600 W Marquette location Chgo. It clearly states that FREE FISH fm 11-3pm and they say their not participating in this NATIONWIDE event!! I wasted GAS traveling there–ONLY to go back HOME and make me a HAMBURGER!!!! I’m NEVER NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN….

• mary garrett says:

Mine was like Trinette in the cocoa long john silver had a sign on the door letting you know there not doing the free fish speecial so went to rocklege no sign on door but was also not doing it. So I had coupons on the same ad paper did not honor them they said I would have to go to Melbourne to use the coupon and they would give me a dollar off. I had my grandson with me and he wanted fish so I went ahead and did it. paid 11 dollars for him a fish dinner and a taco supreme. Yes I was mad and the coupon did not show the dollar off. That ad was so wrong I did’t say anything about one store only. won’t be back.