Target: FREE $5 Gift Card W/ Purchase of 10 Juice or Snack Items (Great for School Lunches!)

Through August 30th, head on over to Target where they are offering up a FREE $5 Target gift card when you purchase 10 select fruit snack or juice items! There are quite a few items included such as Juicy Juice, Kool-Aid Jammers, Betty Crocker Fruit snacks and much more! This promotion is perfect for back to school lunches! :)

Here is just one deal idea for ya…

Buy 10 Select Snack Items = FREE $5 Target Gift Card (Sale thru 8/30)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Kool-Aid Jammers 10 pk $1.79 each
Buy 2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $1.75 each
Buy 4 Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce 4 pk $1.99 each
Total = $18.62
Use the 5% Off Motts Snack & Go Apple Sauce Pouch Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.40)
Plus, use the $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers or Fruit Roll-Ups coupon found here or 8/3 SS (Exp. 9/27)
Or use the $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers or Fruit Rolls Ups or Ocean Spray, Mott’s, Sunkist, Fiber One Fruit Flavored Snacks coupon found in the 6/22 SS (Exp. 8/16)
And, use two $1/2 Mott’s Snack & Go Applesauce 4 pack coupons found here
Plus, use four $0.50/1 Kool-Aid Jammers Juice Drink coupons found here
Pay $13.72
Get back a $5 gift card
Final cost $8.72 total, $0.87 each!
*PLUS – earn $0.50 back via SavingStar for purchasing 2 Betty Crocker fruit snacks!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Rita says:

Can we use this for lunchables deal for this week?

• Mary says:

At my Target today I saw Buy 5 Kool-Aid Jammers, get 5 Free! I wonder if this would trigger the gift card. I didn’t buy them because we don’t usually drink those, but I may go back now just to see if the GC triggers it.

• sarah says:

how do we find out all the items included in this deal?

• Mar says:

Nature valley and fiber one granolas were included in my store. However, the fiber one soft cookies were not part of the deal. I have to check back for the streusel bars

• TSil says:

I did not receive a $5.00 gift card after purchasing my 10 items, I went to customer service and ask about it and I was told that all 10 items had to be the same you could not mix and match them. They rescanned all of my items the gift card still did not come up but she said she would go ahead and give it to me anyway.

• Tina says:

I guess each target is different but the ad says ANY 10!! Also my target didn’t carry the motts to-go 4pk, kinda making it hard to get my deal!! I tried locating a target in San Antonio and no results!! Anyone find any?? If you get the buy 5, get 5free, it may not trigger the $5 G/C bc the register automatically (I’m assuming) rings up free if it’s makes the deal!!