Looking to stock your gift closet on the cheap?! You may want to RUN over to your local Barnes & Noble where they are now offering ALL Red Dot Clearance for just $2 each.
Even sweeter, you may be able to score an additional 10% off your entire purchase with the store coupons possibly being handed out by Barnes & Noble team members! My BFF Amanda decided to hit up our local Barnes & Noble in Boise, ID to check out this sale and spotted quite a few great deals.
*NOTE – my local Barnes & Noble store still had signs up that said 75% off but the items did indeed ring up at only $2 each, so be sure to price check if your store still has 75% off signs up!
Here are just a few items spotted…
- Select 2016-2017 Planners – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Fill-in-the Blank Stainless Steel Bracelet Gift Sets – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Adult Coloring Books – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Margarita Cocktail Prep Board – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- The Walking Dead 2017 Daily Trivia Challenge – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
- Holiday Totes – just $2 (or $1.80 with 10% off coupon)!
…plus LOTS more! Before making a special trip, be sure to call your local store to confirm that they are indeed hosting this $2 Red Dot Clearance Sale. Let us know what deals you’re able to score!
Check out these reader finds…
Barnes and Noble Clearance is $2 as of today. Mine was pretty picked over, but I did score this Zoomer monkey for $2! It was actually $1.96 because everything was an extra 10% off today.
Barnes and Noble clearance is $2 today and I found some great stuff! They are also giving out 10% coupons in store, so everything was only $1.80 each!
(Thanks, Summer & Miranda!)