Want delicious meals in less time with less work?
eMeals may be the solution for you! eMeals offers weekly meal plans that best fit your needs – from 30 Minute, Low Calorie, Vegetarian, Slow Cooker and much MORE! Subscriptions start as low as only $5/month for a 12-month subscription – that’s just $1.25 per week and just 18¢ per day. That’s a pretty sweet deal!
On the fence? For a limited time you can score a completely FREE 14-day trial to test it out!
Here’s how it works:
- Head over here and choose a plan to fits your family size, grocery store and eating style (choose from Paleo, Slow Cooker, Low Fat, Low Carb, Kid Friendly and lots of other choices!). You can even view a Sample Menu and Grocery Shopping list.
- Every week, your meal plan will arrive in your inbox — complete with seven simple dinner recipes that each include an entrée and side dishes. You can even opt to sign up for a Weekly Breakfast Meal Plan and/or Lunch Meal Plan.
- You’ll also receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at your selected stores. Easy Peasy!
Check out positive reviews from Hip2Save readers…
My family uses eMeals. I love that it saves me time and money. The weekly meal plan gives you seven meals, but I never use all of them. We buy for the ones we want and substitute our own if we want. It keeps our groceries low without spending a ton of time. Plus we have liked every meal we have tried which is at least 60.
My husband and I have been using eMeals for nearly 10 years–back when they spelled their name with a z! We always say that it helped to save our wallet AND our marriage. We’ve lived in many different places and have used the plans for Kroger, Publix, Aldi, and Walmart–loved them all! Highly recommend.
I have used them for about four months and I love it. I don’t like planning, shopping or cooking and using eMeals takes the pain out of the first two. I go right on to the Wal-Mart website and order my groceries for pick up. Every night the decision on what to make us a piece of cake because I have all the ingredients and ideas on hand. I use the quick and healthy plan. The have been a few times that I haven’t liked any of the meal ideas in my plan but I simply switch to another for the week. I highly recommend eMeals.
Cancelling your FREE Trial is Easy! Follow these steps…
- Go to My Meal Plans page in your account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Manage Account
- Click View Payment History
- Click Cancel Next Renewal which is located directly below the plan you would like to cancel
- Select your cancellation reason
- Click Discontinue My Plan
- You will be directed to a verification page letting you know that your subscription has been successfully canceled.
If your free trial isn’t canceled by day 14, you will be billed on day 15 for the term selected at sign up. If you do not cancel your trial by the 14th day, you are eligible for a full refund for 14 days after a charge is processed. Requests for a refund must be made by phone at 855-328-2674.