FREE Hershey Bars at Walgreen's!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
- Purchase two Hershey Milk chocolate bars with Almonds or Hershey Dark Chocolate bars for .89=$1.78
- First hand over the buy one get one free Hershey bar coupon from the 11/9 or 9/28SS-Make sure you hand this coupon over first! Your total will not be free if you don’t.
- Your total now will have deducted .79 (This is the limit stated on the coupon for the free item) making 2 bars .99
- Then give the in ad coupon found on page 24 making each bars .39 which will deduct .50 for each one purchased (the register is deducting the amount from the .89 price).
- Final price for 2 Hershey bars FREE plus a penny in overage!
I know this may sound a little confusing!
Just follow the steps exactly and your chocolate fix will be cured FREE of charge!