This is definitely not a great shopping week at CVS. I am going to focus on the December monthly deals and of course snag some of the FREE Extreme Energy!
Best December Monthly Extra Care Buck Deals
- Complete Multi Purpose Solutions $8.99=$8.99 Ecb (limit 3)- Use the $1 off coupon from 10/26RP. Final price FREE plus a $1 moneymaker!
- Purchase one Brut Aftershave, cologne 5 oz, splash on 7 oz, deodorant solid or spray=$2 Ecb (limit 5) Use the $1 off coupon from a previous All You Magazine. I think the smaller deodorants around $2.59, so this could be a possible Moneymaker!
- Purchase one Right Guard Professional Invisible Solid or Aerosol=$6.99 Ecb (limit 5) I’m not sure the price on these but this could possibly be a good deal.
- Purchase Theraflu Warming Relief=$2 Ecb (limit 5) Use the $2 off coupon from 10/19SS plus submit for the rebate up to $6.99 from 10/19SS. Final price could be FREE plus a $4 moneymaker after coupon and rebate!
- Purchase Wellpatch=$1 Ecb (limit 5) Use the $1 off coupon from 11/2SS. I think this could be a good deal if you can find the 2pk.
- Sootherbz Wild Cherry Lozenges 30ct=$3Ecb (limit 5) price?
- Advil Allergy Sinus or cold & sinus=$2Ecb (limit 3) Use $1 off coupon from here or 11/16RP.
- Purchase 3 Promax bars=$5 Ecb (limit 5) Use three $1 off coupons from 10/26SS. Final price as low as FREE?
- Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix=$1Ecb (limit 5)
- SoftSoap Liquid Hand Soap Refill 40oz=$3 Ecb (limit 3) Use this $1 off coupon from here. Final price?
Weekly Extra Care Buck (ECB) Deals
- Benefiber, Gas-x or Maalox spend $20=$10Ecb (limit 1)-Buy 4 Maalox 12oz products priced at $5.49 each for a total of 21.96. Use 4 $2 off coupon from 10/19SS. Final price after coupons and Ecb’s 4 for $5.96.
- Degree Clinical $7.99=$2 Ecb (limit 5)-Use $2 off coupon from here or $1.50 from 10/5RP. Final price as low as $3.99!
- Purchase $10 worth of select Febreze products=$5 Ecb (limit 1)
- Extreme Energy $4.99=$4.99Ecb (limit 1) FREE
- Progresso soup is buy one get one free-buy 2 cans and use 2 $1.10 off printable coupon (If you didn’t get a chance to print it the campaign is over)=FREE?
New to CVS shopping?!? Check out this post!