Have you heard of The Caregivers Marketplace?
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
The Caregivers Marketplace is a cash back program for anyone who gives, gets or needs care. You can receive cash back on eligible products that are not typically covered by insurance or Medicare no matter where you buy them. The best part is this great program is totally FREE!
To start getting cash back:
- Enroll online here.
- Print their cash back request form.
- Purchase a minimum five or more of the same or assorted products (can be on different receipts). There is NO limit to the number of times you can request cash back!
- Complete the cash back request form.
- Send in original receipts with your completed cash back request form.
- Your Cash back Check will arrive in the mail within 4-6 weeks!
This is awesome! NOT well known, maybe we can promote it more!
For 2010, it looks like their cashback form does NOT include Huggies, Pullups, Glucerna, or any of those products it did last year. Bummer!
ok so I thought I was just not understanding this thing. diapers are not included anymore right???