Baby Related Freebies Round-Up: Magazines, Formula & Diaper Samples + More
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Here are a few current baby related freebies you can score…
* Head on over here to request a FREE Huggies GoodNites Underwear sample, if you haven’t previously! Just wait for the GoodNites sample banner (5th banner for me) to show and click on the free sample link. You currently DO need to be a Sam’s Club member to score this freebie.
Head on over here to sign up with the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program and you’ll start off with 100 points! Once you sign up, check out this post for information about how you can enter to win 10,000 free Gifts to Grow points. Also, be sure to go here (and scroll past this post) to see all codes that may still be available to enter for even more points.
*Head on over here to request a FREE subscription to American Baby magazine!
* Go here to request a FREE subscription to Babytalk magazine! These magazines typically have coupons and other special offers inside! 🙂
* Head on over here to score a FREE Member’s Mark infant formula sample. You’ll be able to choose between Complete, Gentle, or Sensitivity infant formula.
* Go here or click the banner above to join Enfamil Family Beginnings. Just for registering, you’ll receive FREE samples of Enfamil products and up to $60 in savings! It also states they will send you $250 in FREE gifts (when I signed up a few years ago, I received a free diaper bag filled with coupons and samples)!
* If you’re pregnant or recently gave birth and are looking for a way to snag a few inexpensive birth announcements and also receive free samples and coupons in the mail, you may want to sign up for Similac’s StrongMoms rewards program! Whenever you sign up for Similac StrongMoms (it’s FREE!), you may receive a unique code valid for $20 worth of premium birth announcements from Shutterfly!
Also, just for signing up, you’ll receive weekly prenatal emails focusing on Mom’s nutrition and baby’s growth and development, access to FeedingExpert: a service available 24/7 providing support on everything from pregnancy nutrition to newborn feeding, and enjoy up to $329 in membership rewards, partner offers, infant formula, coupons, free samples, and lots more!
*Offer is a one-time $20 credit good towards a card purchase of $20 or more (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) at Shutterfly.com. Your order may only include one type of card and excludes calling cards and 3×5 cards. Offer valid for one-time redemption per member.
…And you may also be interested in checking out the following post and reading through all of the helpful 500+ comments that were left – What are YOUR Price Points for Baby Items?