*HOT* Capital One 360: Earn $100 w/ New Checking Account (Plus, Earn $76 w/ New Savings Account!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
For the next 4 days only, Capital One 360 is offering up several sweet promos in honor of Independence Day! Through July 3rd, you can earn a whopping $100 when you open a new 360 Checking Account! Plus, open a 360 Savings Account and you’ll snag a $76 bonus! 😀
Here’s how to snag $100 with a new checking account:
* Head over here and click on the Apply Now button
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Checking checking account (be sure to open your new account no later than July 3rd!)
* You’ll then need to use your Debit Card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMateSM to make 5 remote check deposits (or a combo of both) within 45 days of opening your account.
* Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
* Keep in mind that this $100 Bonus is only available for new 360 Checking Accounts (including Electric Orange checking) and your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state
Here’s how to snag $76 with a 360 Savings Account:
* Head over here and click on the Open Now button
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Savings account (be sure that you open your new account by July 3rd!). * * You must open the account with an initial deposit of $500
* The $76 bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
* This offer is only available when you open a new 360 Savings account (including Electric Orange Savings Account)
* Keep in mind that your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state
What an easy way to earn a little extra money! And if for whatever reason you decide that you don’t want these accounts, you can cancel at anytime. Also, keep in mind that the required purchases can be of any amount – small or large.
If you have an account with Capital One 360 already, I’d love to hear your feedback!