DIY Foaming Hand Soap (Just 2 Ingredients)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Save those empty foaming soap containers (or buy one HERE) and use them to easily make your own foaming soap by just combining soap and water – what a HUGE money saver!
Use whatever dish soap or liquid hand soap you have on hand; if you prefer to keep your foaming soap all natural, consider using pure-castile soap like Dr. Bronner’s. I also opted to add a few drops of tea tree essential oil as I love its natural antibacterial qualities.
- Soap – use liquid Dish Soap, liquid Hand Soap, or Castile Soap
- Water – use Distilled water if the soap won’t be used in full within a couple of weeks
*optional: few drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Pour soap in an empty foaming soap container about 1/4 of the way full.
- Add water but be sure to leave a little room at the top – about an inch.
- Screw foaming spout back on, shake lightly to combine water and soap, and you’re all set. That’s it! Easy, right?