Bath & Body Works Coupons
Bath and Body Works often offers huge savings (think 75% off or more) with their coupons and sales, and we always share the latest here at Hip2Save! You can save big on everything from their most amazing-smelling home fragrance items to gifts, body, and bath products, and of course, the very popular Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles. The savings at Bath & Body works are year-round not just during their semi-annual sale, Black Friday, or their much anticipated Candle Day sale!
If you love shopping at Bath & Body Works as much as we do, be sure to check out the following tips for saving big on their famous body care items, candles, home fragrances, and more!
1. Sign up for BBW emails AND offers.One of the best ways to get those great coupons in your inbox (and to stay in the loop of their sales) is to sign up for Bath & Body Works emails! Just go here and scroll down to the bottom left of the page to fill in your email address. Have several email addresses? Use them all for even more coupons! Also, if you download the Bath & Body Works app on Android or iOS and join their new My Bath & Body Works Rewards Program (select locations only), they may send out reward freebies (good for up to a $16.50 retail value), where you can score free products.
2. Request Bath & Body Works mailer coupons.Bath & Body Works sends out a variety of mailer coupons that vary from person to person. According to their website, "the coupons in your mailbox may not be the same as what your friends and neighbors get. In fact, you may get a coupon when they don't and they may get one when you don't." BUT, whenever you visit a Bath & Body Works store, shop online, or call them, they often ask you to confirm your contact information so they know how to reach you. Don't be hesitant to share that information with them if you like getting those coupons in the mail!
3. Save Bath & Body Works coupons for in-store sales & clearance.A great way to get the most bang for your buck is to use coupons in conjunction with store sales, which they have regularly, such as their Buy 3, Get 2 Free Signature Body Care Sale. A few times a year, they'll also have their Buy 3, Get 3 Free Sale, making for even sweeter deals after coupons! Usually at the end of a season, Bath & Body Works offers 50% select clearance deals to make room for new inventory. The clearance starts at 50% off and is only valid while supplies last.
4. Bath & Body Works offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & awesome return policy.Bath & Body Works offers a very generous return policy. If for any reason at all you are unhappy with a purchase, you can return any item at any time.
Returns with a receipt: An exchange or refund will be issued based on the original tender (except that debit card purchases will be refunded in cash). All applicable promotions, offers, free items, and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the refund amount.
Returns without a receipt: Your return will be subject to the return policy posted at the time of your return. Bath & Body Works will accept up to $250 in non-receipted returns with a 90 day period (this does not include defective merchandise). An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued based on the lowest selling price of the item, factoring in all applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons that may have applied.
5. Bath & Body Works does price adjustments!Buy a candle for $12.95 and then it goes on sale for $10 a few days later? If a purchase you made becomes eligible for a promotion, sale price, or special offer within 14 days of your original purchase, Bath & Body Works will make a one-time price adjustment from the original selling price to the current selling price. For a price adjustment on an online purchase, call them at 1-800-756-5005. For in-store purchases, bring the original receipt to one of the stores so they can make the adjustment.
6. Shop the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sales in June and December.Every December/January and June, Bath & Body Works has their amazing Semi-Annual Sales where you can save up to 75% off select items to make room for new inventory. Even sweeter, you can use coupons during these sales to score amazing deals on hand soaps, body lotions, and much more! Plus, be sure to check your mailbox as they often send out coupons, too.
7. Stock up on 3-Wick Candles in December during Candle Day.This is my favorite day to shop! Early in December, Bath & Body Works has their 1-day Candle Day Sale where all 3-Wick Candles are just $8.50 each (regularly $22.50). Even sweeter, you can pair this sale with $10 off $30 or $20 off $50 coupons that are often sent in the mail and pay around $5 per candle! If you're not able to shop in-store on this special day, they usually release the sale online, too, but you'll have to pay to ship. If you're on the fence about their candles, they smell AMAZING! I actually prefer them over Yankee Candles as they make my entire house from top to bottom smell delicious!
8. Get free gift wrapping supplies in-store.Planning to gift Bath & Body Works items but don't have time to buy a gift bag? Be sure to look for the glass containers that hold Free Gift Wrap items with any purchase, including cello bags, gift tags, and ribbon. You can ask for them at checkout or grab a few and throw them in your bag while shopping.
9. Save BIG during Bath & Body Works Black Friday sales.Every year, Bath & Body Works offers fantastic bargains during their Black Friday sales, including their famous VIP Tote Bag filled with tons of full-size products.
Want more? Here are our fave Bath & Body Work’s posts:
- How to Re-Purpose Bath & Body Works Candle Jars
- Tips for Shopping the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sales
- Bath & Body Works Candles Versus ALDI Candles: Who Wins?
- Our Top 5 Bath & Body Works Summer Candle Scents We Love
Page 1 of 41