30 Things to Hide in Easter Eggs Besides Candy
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do you get tired of filling all those baskets with candy? If so, here are dozens of other fun and frugal items you can use to fill up those Easter Eggs! I know my kids love it when I come up with new and clever ideas. Here are some fun ideas I’ve found for this year that I wanted to share with you!
30 things to hide in Easter Eggs besides candy:
- Chuck E. Cheese coins
- Hair Bands/Hair Bows
- Play-doh Eggs (purchase at stores like Target and Walmart)
- Seeds to grow flowers in the Spring
- Mini nail polish
- Coupons for “fun” things to do together
- Little plastic dinosaurs and/or chicks
- Fruit snacks and yogurt covered raisins
- Bouncy balls
- Mini glow sticks
- Small container of bubbles
- Money/lottery tickets
- Plastic army men
- Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars
- Silly Putty
- Mini carrots
- Puzzle pieces
- Fun shoelaces
- Rainbow Loom loops
- Directions to the prize egg
As you can see, there are dozens of fun ideas if you want to avoid giving candy treats this Spring. Regardless what you fill those baskets with, the memories count most, so get out and enjoy! Happy Easter!
What do you add to your Easter Eggs?
Let us know in the comments below!