Need an avocado but not in the mood to put on pants?
Starting today, Amazon Prime customers in Austin, Cincinnati, Dallas, and Virginia Beach* can shop from thousands of Whole Foods Market products (including select alcohol, flowers, and fresh produce) at PrimeNow.com or by downloading the Prime Now app for Android and iOS devices.
Prime members get FREE two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more, or get one-hour delivery for $7.99. Delivery is available daily from 8AM-10PM.
- Sign up for an Amazon Prime account (if you haven’t already). Need some reasons why?! HERE YA GO!
- Visit PrimeNow.com or download the Prime Now app for Android and iOS devices.
- Enter your zip code to see if you’re in the delivery area (currently available to customers in Austin, Cincinnati, Dallas, and Virginia Beach)
- Shop from hundreds of available items and spend at least $35 for free shipping.
- Watch four episodes of Judge Judy (we don’t judge; Judy does).
- Enjoy your groceries delivered right to your door!
- Pat yourself on the back. You’ve done your grocery shopping while staying in pajamas! 🙌
*Not in these areas? No prob! Prime Now plans to expand its Whole Foods delivery across the U.S. sometime in 2018.