Amazon’s Offering a FREE Baby Welcome Box ($35 Value) – Includes Swaddle Blanket + More
Pregnant? You’ll want this free Amazon baby box!
If you’re expecting a little one, be sure to create a FREE Amazon Baby Registry! It takes just a few minutes and you’ll be able to easily add products to your registry, including toys, books, DVDs, music, and more – making it easy for friends and family members to shop for you.
These welcome boxes never stay in stock long, so be quick!
Just Follow These Easy Steps for a Free Amazon Baby Box:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile.
- Add everyday essential items to your baby registry list (diaper, wipes, etc.) to reach the minimum $10 threshold (check out our baby deals to get ideas)!
- Place an order of $10 or more from your list – choose whatever you want to purchase!
- Once your $10 in purchases are shipped and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, look for the “Check Status” area at the top of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- If the box is in-stock, click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Use the $35 promotional credit to pay for the box so you won’t be charged.
- Look for the email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days.
Here’s a peek inside my sidekick’s box…
Her free Amazon baby box included a FREE Amazing Baby Muslin Swaddle, 35ct Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes, 56ct Huggies Baby Wipes, NUK Pacifiers, Avent Baby Bottle, Onesie, several useful samples, and so much more! 😱 Note that each box may vary.
Now… Amber is ready for her bundle of joy to arrive! 👶🏼
Other Amazon Baby Registry Perks:
- Earn a 10% Completion Discount 60 days before Baby’s Arrival Date in the Baby, Beauty, Grocery, Drugstore, and Toys Departments (or a 15% off Completion Discount if you are an Amazon Family member!).
- Get free 90-day returns on Amazon Baby Store purchases.
- Add products to the registry from ANY website.
- Get 20% off all diaper subscriptions.
- Enjoy limited-time offers for Prime member Baby Registrants, such as a Free parenting eBook, Subscribe & Save discounts, and more.