Share Your FAVORITE Holiday Buys & Ways You Saved Money
Christmas is almost here!
Have you scored any awesome Christmas gift deals this holiday season, either online or in-store? If so, we want to hear ALL about your favorites – how much money you saved, what you scored, etc!
From free PopSockets to 90% off an Eddie Bauer hoodie, here are the bargains Hip2Save reader dealzgurl scored recently…
Just this week, I’ve saved in the following ways:
- Placed 2 orders at Soma and got 2 free pairs of slippers!
- Purchased a Wendy’s gift cards through Sam’s Club and used my $10 gift card that came with the discounted membership from Sam’s, so I paid less than $20 for three $10 gift cards.
- Used the $10 credit from Verizon to get a free Popsocket (which I had been wanting).
- Used the $5 gift card from Target that I got through MyCokeRewards to get a $5 Men’s Beauty Box for a gift, and only paid about 40¢!
- Took advantage of the FabFitFun special on winter boxes and only paid $29.99 (now $39.99) – I had been wanting to try this forever!
- Paid $2.59 for 4 pairs of earrings from Express thanks to a $20 credit that I wouldn’t have gotten if I hadn’t signed up for their emails due to Hip2Save.
- Paid about $3 for a $30 hooded shirt from Eddie Bauer after all the discounts and $10 gift reward certificate that I got after signing up for emails that I learned about on Hip2Save.
- And the biggie is the Ninja Foodi that I paid about $80 for after discounts and gift cards–all thanks to HIP2SAVE!
So many more deals… just can’t think of them all!
On the flip side, we have also received several emails from readers who are still searching for last-minute deals on certain items and looking for tips and tricks on how to save the most. SO…
Let’s help each other out – that’s what Hip2Save is all about!
If you’ve snagged a great deal or bargain for Christmas, please share it in the comments below. On the flip side, if you’re still looking for a last-minute gift idea or deal, please mention it below and hopefully, another Hip2Save reader will come to the rescue! Thanks!