Kellogg’s Krave Chocolate Cereal as Low as 28¢ After Cash Back at Target & More
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keep a lookout for cereal on possible clearance, including Kellogg’s, General Mills and Quaker brands!
Even better, there are several printable coupons available to pair with the clearance prices making for some great deals! Be sure to print your coupons now so you’re ready when you head to the store.
- $1/2 General Mills Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch & more
- $0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Apple Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch
- $0.50/1 Lucky Charms, Chocolate Lucky Charms and more
- $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios OR Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch cereal
- $0.50/1 Original Cheerios cereal (the one in the yellow box)
- $0.50/1 Multi Grain Cheerios cereal
- $0.75/1 Maple Cheerios cereal
- $1/3 Kellogg’s Cereals and/or Pop-Tarts toaster pastries
- $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereals
*HIP TIP – Before making a special trip to your local Target store, click on the DPCI # listed below, and enter your zip code to check stock and price of these items at your local store. Note that Brickseek is NOT always accurate with stock and pricing.
Target Deal Ideas:
Buy five Kellogg’s Krave Double Chocolate Cereal 11 Ounce $1.88 each (regularly $2.69)
Total = $9.40
Use the $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereals printable coupon
Get $1 cash back via Ibotta when you buy one Krave Chocolate or Double Chocolate Cereal 11oz+ (exp 4/29; limit 5) = $5
Final cost $1.40 total – just 28¢ each!