Pokémon Trading Card Game Just $25 on GameStop.com (Regularly $40)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get your kids a gift they will love!
Head on over to Gamestop where they are offering this Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sword and Shield Elite Trainer Box for just $25 (regularly $39.99)! If you have a Pokémon fan in your family, this would be a great game to grab now while it’s on sale and save it for a birthday or Christmas gift!
This trainer box includes:
- 8 Pokémon Sword & Shield booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Zacian or Zamazenta
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Sword & Shield expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
On the fence? Check out these 5-star reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐…
I bought one for my boyfriend who has an extensive collection. He said it was a good set and came with plenty of cards and extras. The informational booklet inside is helpful as well!
The box contained everything I needed to get my Sword and Shield card collection started. The debuff coins are very nice and the deck sleeves are pretty neat looking. The main thing I bought the box for was to have a nice contained to hold all of my doubles in for the sword and shield set. It is serving its purpose well!
Choose free curbside pick-up if available near you; otherwise, shipping starts at $5 or is free on orders over $35.