9 Best Insulated Travel Coffee Mugs for Easy Mornings
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re sharing the best insulated coffee mugs on the market and the best prices.
Grab your perfect cup of Joe. ☕
No matter how you like your coffee, these are the best insulated coffee mugs and they’re the best travel coffee mugs too. Cheers, friends!
These are the 9 best coffee mugs on the market right now:
- Hydro Flask Tumbler – Best on the go
- YETI Rambler Coffee Mug – Best traditional style
- Umite Chef Stainless Steel Coffee Mug – Best YETI lookalike
- CIVAGO Stainless Steel Coffee Mug – Best for group-gifting
- ALBOR Insulated Tumbler – Best versatility
- YETI Rambler Tumbler – Best minimalist mug
- Ozark Trail Tumbler – Best budget-friendly mug
- RTIC Coffee Mug – Best modern travel mug
- Stanley Adventure Quencher H2.0 Flowstate Tumbler – Best biggest & trendiest mug
1. This Hydro Flask Tumbler has an innovative lid and is perfect for someone always on the go.
- 12 oz. Coffee Mug – $29.95
- 16 oz. Coffee Mug – $32.95
- 20 oz. Coffee Mug – $34.95
The purple Hydro Flask above has been used for over two years and still looks brand new (compared to my new blue one on the left) so there was no question it would make the top of our best travel coffee mug list (and others!)! You can feel confident sipping on coffee from a white couch to your new car thanks to the innovative spill-proof lid!
Plus, the lid comes apart super easily so you don’t have to worry about any build-up and the best part is that they’re dishwasher safe too! All in all, it’s a mug that keeps coffee hot for hours!
You’ll love just how compact this travel mug is since it can fit in nearly any car cup holder and it has an ergonomic handle that makes it easy to carry.
2. Grab a YETI Rambler Coffee Mug with lid is stackable and compact but still makes you feel like you’re drinking from a traditional mug.
- 10 oz. Rambler Mug – $20+ (regularly $25)
- 14 oz. Rambler Mug – $30
- 24 oz. Rambler Mug – $35
When most people think of YETI, they likely see money signs, but you can actually score great deals on YETI throughout the year, which makes them more than worth their price! The new and improved design of this best travel coffee mug allows you to stack them to maximize space in your cabinets.
Additional high-end features include kitchen-grade 18/8 stainless steel which is puncture and rust-resistant, YETI’s innovative MagSlider lid, and a 360-degree welded handle making it incredibly durable. Best of all, they’re dishwasher safe making maintenance a breeze and they’re backed with a 5-year warranty.
Our Hip CEO, Collin, even agrees these are hands down the best mugs around!
“I LOVE my YETI coffee mug! Not only is it a nice and sleek mug (I love the white color 😍), but it keeps my coffee hot for so LONG! I also love the larger size too!” – Collin, Hip CEO
3. Amazon’s Umite Chef Stainless Steel Coffee Mug is the perfect Yeti lookalike that has many of the same high-end qualities.
- Umite Chef Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Mug – 12 oz. – $12.99 (regularly $16.99)
This double-wall insulated coffee mug is the perfect substitute if you love the design of the Yeti but want a more frugal pricepoint. It’s great at maintaining temperature (hot or cold) so no matter what you like to drink throughout the day, your favorite drink will taste perfect to the last sip!
It also features 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and a similar handle and sliding lid. It’s also dishwasher-safe, BPA-free, and lead-free.
4. The Amazon CIVAGO Stainless Steel Coffee Mug is perfect if you’re looking to give some as gifts.
- CIVAGO Stainless Steel Coffee Mug, 4-Pack – $40.99 ($10.25 each)
Looking to give a few of the best coffee travel mugs as gifts? You can score this mug in sets of 4 which make for perfect gifts paired with a Starbucks gift card for teachers, friends, and anyone who loves coffee. Plus, there’s enough to keep one for yourself too!
This pack of the best insulated coffee mugs is made of premium stainless steel, powder-coated in various gorgeous colors, BPA-free, and double-wall insulated so you can feel good about gifting this brand.
“I bought this 4-pack last year for Mother’s Day and stuffed them with gift cards and everyone seems to love them! I do have one too and use it all the time – I love it!” -Erica, Hip sidekick
5. Get mega bang for your buck with the ALBOR Triple-Insulated Travel Tumbler and more versatile options.
- ALBOR Insulated Tumbler with Lid – 30 oz. – $19.99 (regularly $29.99)
You’ll get the most bang for your buck with this super versatile mug and it’s even TRIPLE insulated… double insulation who?! Not only will you receive better insulation with this mug, but it also has a copper lining so you can ensure coffee will stay hot longer than ever. 🙌 Its handle is also removable, making it such a versatile mug to tote around.
Speaking of versatility, this mug also comes with two different lids! One with the popular ergonomic sliding lid that mimics the more expensive brands and a splash-resistant, spill-proof sipper lid that fits the two included stainless steel straws! On top of that, you’ll even receive a cleaning brush and a bag for storing it away. Although, we’re sure you’ll be using it every day regardless. As I said… this is the most bang for your buck! Cheers!
6. Get back to basics with the YETI Rambler Insulated Coffee Tumbler which also features a seamless MagSlide lid.
- 10 oz. Rambler Tumbler – $20
- 20 oz. Rambler Tumbler – $28+ (regularly $35)
This YETI coffee mug is going to check off all the boxes on your wish list if you’re someone who just needs the best basic travel coffee mug! Even CNET and The Food Network agree it’s one of the best!
It’s easy to carry, super easy to use with one hand, and both sizes are designed to fit in any car’s cup holder! Our favorite feature about this YETI Rambler is that it comes with a seamless MagSlide lid which helps keep your drink hot for longer and can easily be used with one hand. It’s ergonomic-friendly and since the black piece is magnetically connected to the lid it makes cleaning a cinch too.
We tested this best travel coffee mug for over three years with daily use and it keeps drinks hot and still looks brand new. These YETI Ramblers (just like all their products) are built tough and will last a lifetime! After 3 years of rugged use, we back this brand as one of the best insulated coffee mugs to buy.
7. The Ozark Trail Tumbler is the best insulated coffee mug if you’re sticking to a serious budget.
- 22 oz. Ozark Trail Tumbler – from $7.94
- 32 oz. Ozark Trail Tumbler – from $9.94
Ozark Trail is a huge competitor for YETI. With their super low prices, dependability, and top performance that’s matched against many of the expensive brands. This gem is a popular choice for anyone looking to stay on the lowest budget possible with their largest 32-ounce size still being under 10 bucks!
See for yourself how the Ozark Trail stacked up against YETI!
8. RTIC Travel Coffee Mug is still a budget-friendly choice but with more modern aesthetics.
- 16 oz. RTIC Coffee Mug – $22.99
- 20 oz. RTIC Coffee Mug – $24.99
The RTIC brand not only makes competitive coolers that give YETI a run for their money, but they also have some of the best travel coffee mugs on the market. They’re also still a very budget-friendly option if you’re not looking to splurge on the higher-end brands.
We love this RTIC mug because of its sleek lines and more modern appeal. Plus, it has many of the qualities from every best coffee mug we’ve already shared such as the ability to fit in any cup holder, an ergonomic handle, and double-wall insulation. The screw-on lid is one feature that sets this travel coffee mug apart and keeps it from spilling.
9. Stanley Tumblers is for coffee lovers who want what’s on-trend and don’t mess around with size.
*Inventory for this highly sought-after tumbler fluctuates often. Bookmark this page for the latest Stanley mug deals!
The Quencher H2.0 Flowstate Tumbler includes a redesigned more versatile 3-position lid that allows you to sip, use a straw or completely cover your beverage while on the go! It’s easily the most versatile and best insulated mug on the market if you’re after style too. We love the aesthetically pleasing color options and the price for the size is pretty great too – that is…if you can get it in stock.
This mug is made of stainless steel and holds a whopping 40 ounces of liquid. That’s enough room to keep you hydrated all day long! While it is big, the sturdy ergonomic handle makes it easy to carry around AND it will still fit in your vehicle’s cup holders. 🙌🏼 You’ll love it so much, you’ll be storing every single drink in this bad boy.