10 Best Magnolia Home Alternatives for Your Home & Budget
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Your farmhouse home needs these Magnolia Home alternatives!
Stylish decor that’s budget-friendly. 🤩
We sourced the best Magnolia Home alternatives if you love gorgeous & dreamy farmhouse decor. Here’s how you can decorate your home for less!
1. Pay half the cost for these Hearth and Hand Magnolia dishes at Target compared to the Magnolia Home ones.
- Magnolia Home French Grey Dinner Plate (top) – $16 each
- Target Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Stoneware Glaze Dinner Plate (bottom) – $5.99 each
You’ll feel good about eating on dinner plates that are a third of the cost especially if you need to buy an entire set! Our Target find has the same subtle speckled design, the same raw finished edges, and they’re both gray. The only difference is that the more affordable plates have a more organic shape which we happen to love even more!
2. Get two of our budget-friendly chairs for less than the identical ones at Magnolia Home.
You won’t compromise on anything when you opt for our more affordable accent chair! Both are slipcovered and the Target one even swivels just like the Magnolia Home one too. They’re even the same width making our Target find the perfect place to curl up and read a good book.
3. Save a couple thousand dollars on this trendy Magnolia Home furniture alternative.
These may not be mistaken for the same exact arch cabinet, but once they’re both full of your beautiful belongings, they’ll look nearly the same. However, we’re partial to the much more affordable cabinet from Urban Outfitters because of the stunning birch wood bottom drawers that can conceal all the odds and ends you don’t want people to see.
4. Grab two lights at Walmart for the cost of one MH floor lamp.
- Magnolia Home Tullio Floor Lamp (top) – $125
- Walmart Better Homes & Gardens Modern Tripod Table & Floor Lamp Set (bottom) – $47.98
You’ll save nearly $80 opting for our more affordable find at Walmart. 😱 In fact, you’ll even get a coordinating smaller lamp so you could potentially use it in another room or sell it for a profit. You’ll get the same style floor lamp without compromising on high style.
5. Get a stylish velvet chair for your space and save over $800.
- Magnolia Home Gerard Chair, Surrey Olive Velvet (top) – $949 + $149 shipping
- Target Threshold Higgins Sling Armchair, Olive Velvet (bottom) – $270
This chair at Magnolia Home could cost you up to a whopping $2,000 depending on the fabric and color you choose. However, at Target you can choose between olive velvet, cream, or gray and spend a maximum or $270. Best of all, that includes shipping so you won’t even pay an additional delivery feed either!
6. This caned console table will be a stylish piece to add to any room of your home.
This trendy and highly sought-after caned console table will elevate any living space and is certainly easy on the eyes. 😍 Lucky for you, there’s an incredible alternative on Amazon for way less! 🤯 What makes this natural rattan piece we found so unique is that it’s actually two side tables pushed together! That means they’re not just insanely budget-friendly, but versatile too. 🤩 Despite a higher shipping price for our Amazon find, it’s still over $1,500+ less.
Hip Tip: This reminds me…we spotted this caned console table before when we shared a bunch of Pottery Barn alternatives too!
7. Magnolia Home rugs are pricey, but you can get the same look for a fraction of the cost at Boutique Rugs.
- Magnolia Home Carlisle Ivory Multi Rug, 11’6″x15’7″ (top) – $2,069
- Boutique Rugs Rachel Area Rug, 12’x15′ (bottom) – $699
Rugs are a great way to add cozy, homey vibes to any space. We love this simple Ivory rug and the Boutique Rugs one looks nearly identical! You’ll pay well over $1,000 leff for a large rug to spread across your living room or dining room.
8. Skip the Magnolia Home paint and opt for this Magnolia Home wallpaper for half the cost on Etsy.
While this trendy wallpaper is available for the same cost at The Home Depot and even Lowe’s, you can find it for about half the cost from a small shop on Etsy! At the big retailers and Magnolia Home, you’ll pay $2.14 per square foot whereas, you’ll pay $1.13 per square foot on Etsy. The wallpaper is peel and stick and a fun way to add a farmhouse flair to any space.
Hip Tip: Check out this peel and stick wallpaper my Hip sidekick and I used in our dining rooms.
9. This beautiful writing desk will cost just slightly more than the MH delivery fee.
What’s really wild about this furniture alternative is that the total cost (including delivery) is only $130 more than the delivery free of the Magnolia Home desk! 😱 Plus, the MH desk takes about 4-6 weeks for delivery whereas you could receive the Wayfair one as early as TOMORROW!
10. There are even Magnolia Home alternatives that go far beyond Magnolia Home decor too.
On Amazon, you can get two of these trendy hair clips for half the cost! In fact, you’ll get TWO clips for half the cost of just one at MH! They feature the same colors, style, and yet, you’ll still get the fun trendy vibes you’re after.