Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum from $195.99 Shipped (Reg. $350) + Get $30 Kohl’s Cash
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This team-fave Wet/Dry Vacuum is finally on sale!
Kohl’s has a handy tool that makes cleaning your home feel less of a chore!
Head on over to Kohls.com where you can score this Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Hard Floor Vacuum Cleaner for just $299.99 shipped (regularly $349.99)!
Plus, through November 19th, Kohl’s Cardholders can take up to an extra 30% off their entire purchase when they use their unique promo code at checkout! You can find this promo code in your Kohl’s app wallet or email.
No Kohl’s Card? No problem! Through November 19th, you can score 20% off your purchase when you use promo code YOUR20 at checkout or show this in-store coupon.
But wait! It gets even better!
Because through November 12th, everyone can save $10 off a $25 purchase with promo code TAKE10 at checkout or by using this in-store coupon
Plus, through November 19th, Kohl’s Rewards Members (free to join) can stack a coupon for $10 off a $50+ home purchase when you use promo code HOME at checkout or use this in-store shopping pass!
AND, through November 17th, everyone earns $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend, which will be redeemable from November 18th through November 23rd!
Here’s how you can grab this awesome deal…
Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Hard Floor Vacuum Cleaner $299.99 (regularly $349.99)
Use promo code HOME ($10 off $50 home purchase for Rewards members)
Use promo code TAKE10 ($10 off $25 purchase)
Use your unique Cardholder 30% or 20% off code
Or use promo code YOUR20 (20% off)
Shipping is free for select MVC Cardholders OR free on $49+ purchases
Final cost with…
30% off = $195.99 shipped + Get $30 Kohl’s Cash!
20% off = $223.99 shipped + Get $40 Kohl’s Cash!
Created to save you time, this Cordless Wet/Dry Hard Floor Cleaner will vacuum and mop any debris and messes on the floor – at the same time! Even better, you get up to 25 minutes of continuous cleaning. Floors get cleaner, dry faster, and look and feel new again. Plus, when you’re done cleaning, set your vacuum in the storage dock and start the self-cleaning mode so you never have to deal with a dirty mop.
This set even includes two brush rollers, two HEPA filters, and two bottles of cleaning solution so you can start cleaning as soon as it arrives!
Hip Sidekick Emily, swears by this vacuum!
“I’ve never imagined a home tool would wow me quite as this mop vac has! It is an absolute joy to use and it actually gets me excited to clean. It’s so easy to use, cleans like a dream, and is easy to clean all the components afterward. The cleaning solution that comes with it leaves virtually no residue so you don’t need to worry about streaks or an off-putting sheen.
I’ve used it in comparison to the Bissel Crosswave and the Tineco mop vac is lightyears better given its lightweight, cordless, and pretty sleek looking for a cleaning tool. If I could give it any con, the usage time is about 30-40 minutes before needing a charge, but it makes cleaning the floors super easy so I can finish up my whole house in about 25 minutes anyway!”
Here are 12 more reasons why I think it’s the BEST of the best when it comes to cleaning appliances:
- It takes only a few minutes to set up, and roughly 5 or so minutes to clean… and it even has a self-clean feature!
- The solution included doesn’t leave a sheen on the floor like Swiffer Pads. You can use any floor cleaning solution with it too!
- It’s cordless so moving from room to room couldn’t be easier. Plus it holds its charge for 30+ of cleaning!
- This mop vac isn’t as bulky as competitors (*cough* *cough* Crosswave) and I can easily carry it up and down the stairs for multi-floor cleaning.
- The vac design is super sleek and very user-friendly.
- There are 3 different modes (eco, regular, and max) for desired cleaning function
- We have a cat, and it sucks up pet hair like a charm.
- It’s a one-step system, so there’s no pre-vacuuming before mopping required!
- It runs for 30 minutes of clean time and fully recharges within a couple hours. It’s so effective though that it makes cleaning go even quicker so a longer cleaning run time wouldn’t be necessary.
- It works great on any hard floor surface — we use it on both laminate and tile floors.
- It’s quieter than a typical vacuum, even in max cleaning mode. In fact, it’s the only vacuum we have that doesn’t frighten our cat!
- It strengthened my relationship… kidding! But in all honesty, my boyfriend doesn’t mind cleaning with it since it’s so simple to use, which makes me very VERY happy!
I bought the newest one with the electrolyzed water because it says it kills germs from 99 to 100%. We have 5 kids, 4 small dogs, and 1 cat. That meant a lot to me. I still add a little of their cleaning solution just for the smell. I also have lupus so not having to push a traditional mop has helped me so much!!! I’m definitely a tineco fan now!
Thank you so much for sharing this feedback, NikkiLM5! 100% of germs killed sounds amazing to me too.
I was lucky to score it from target at 149.99 a couple months ago. It’s awesome!
“Thanks, Hir win! Great score and good to know you happy with it!!❤️