Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum Bundle from $179.99 Shipped + $30 Kohls Cash (Reg. $350)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This team-fave Tineco iFloor 3 Wet/Dry Vacuum is finally on sale!
We’re totally floored by this Tineco Vac Mop and Kohl’s has a HOT deal!
For a limited time, head on over to Kohls.com where this Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Hard Floor Vacuum Cleaner Bundle is on sale for just $299.99 shipped (regularly $349.99)!
Plus, make sure to check your inbox for a possible email with a one-time use in-store or online discount code worth up to 40% off your entire purchase at Kohl’s – valid today, May 13th only! Didn’t receive a code? Kohl’s Cardholders can check their wallets for a unique offer for up to 30% off your purchase– valid through May 14th!
If you didn’t receive a Mystery offer and are not a Cardholder, you can score 15% off your purchase when you use promo code GOSHOP15 at checkout or show this in-store savings pass!
And, through May 14th, you’ll score $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend, which will be redeemable from May 15th – May 21st!
Here’s how you can grab this awesome Tineco deal…
Tineco iFloor 3 Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Bundle $299.99 (regularly $349.99)
Use your 40%, 30%, or 20% off Mystery Coupon
Or use your 30% or 20% off Cardholder code
Or use promo code GOSHOP15
Shipping is free
Final cost with…
40% off = $179.99 shipped + $30 Kohls cash!
30% off = $209.99 shipped + $40 Kohls cash!
20% off = $239.99 shipped + $40 Kohls cash!
15% off = $254.99 shipped + $50 Kohls cash!
*This set includes 2 brush rollers, 2 HEPA filters, and 2 bottles of cleaning solution so you can start cleaning immediately!
Created to make cleaning easier, this Cordless Wet/Dry Hard Floor Cleaner will vacuum and mop any debris and messes on the floor – at the same time! Even better, you get up to 25 minutes of continuous cleaning. Floors get cleaner, dry faster, and look and feel new again.
Plus, when you’re done cleaning, set your vacuum in the storage dock and start the self-cleaning mode so you never have to deal with a dirty mop.
Hip Sidekick Emily, swears by this vacuum mop!
“I’ve never imagined a home tool would wow me quite as this mop vac has! It is an absolute joy to use and it actually gets me excited to clean. It’s so easy to use, cleans like a dream, and is easy to clean all the components afterward. The cleaning solution that comes with it leaves virtually no residue so you don’t need to worry about streaks or an off-putting sheen.
I’ve used it in comparison to the Bissel Crosswave and the Tineco mop vac is lightyears better given its lightweight, cordless, and pretty sleek looking for a cleaning tool. If I could give it any con, the usage time is about 30-40 minutes before needing a charge, but it makes cleaning the floors super easy so I can finish up my whole house in about 25 minutes anyway!”
Here are 12 more reasons why I think it’s the BEST of the best when it comes to cleaning appliances:
- It takes only a few minutes to set up, and roughly 5 or so minutes to clean… and it even has a self-clean feature!
- The solution included doesn’t leave a sheen on the floor like Swiffer Pads. You can use any floor cleaning solution with it too!
- It’s cordless so moving from room to room couldn’t be easier. Plus it holds its charge for 30+ of cleaning!
- This mop vac isn’t as bulky as competitors (*cough* *cough* Crosswave) and I can easily carry it up and down the stairs for multi-floor cleaning.
- The vac design is super sleek and very user-friendly.
- There are 3 different modes (eco, regular, and max) for desired cleaning function
- We have a cat, and it sucks up pet hair like a charm.
- It’s a one-step system, so there’s no pre-vacuuming before mopping required!
- It runs for 30 minutes of clean time and fully recharges within a couple hours. It’s so effective though that it makes cleaning go even quicker so a longer cleaning run time wouldn’t be necessary.
- It works great on any hard floor surface — we use it on both laminate and tile floors.
- It’s quieter than a typical vacuum, even in max cleaning mode. In fact, it’s the only vacuum we have that doesn’t frighten our cat!
- It strengthened my relationship… kidding! But in all honesty, my boyfriend doesn’t mind cleaning with it since it’s so simple to use, which makes me very VERY happy!
How does it do in corners, Emily? I have a lot of corners, and mops don’t do well in corners generally.
Hi Scarlet! To be honest, even with how much I love this mop vac, it’s not great in corners. There’s a slight lip on the edge of each side to keep the roller encased so there’s about an inch of floor against walls that does not get cleaned by the roller head. That said, I’m not sure if there’s any mop vac on the market that doesn’t share that same issue, so I wouldn’t really count it against it as a con.
My suggestion, if you’re really wanting a full wall-to-wall clean, would be to grab a Swiffer-style wet mop to clean the border edges of the floor where the Tineco can’t reach. I’ll admit this is *not* something I do as it’s such a small margin of untouched space, though if I notice a visible spot to be cleaned, I swipe that area quickly with a rag and some multi-purpose cleaner. I hope that’s helpful!
I honestly can’t live without this mop! Even a 5yo can use it and it has been life changing for our family!
Yay! 🎉 So glad you have been loving this mop vac, Magdalena! Thanks for sharing your honest feedback with us! 🥰