FitTrack Tracks Your Body in 17 Different Ways & Keeps Selling Out (Get 65% Off Yours Now!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Take your health to the next level with FitTrack! ❤️
Looking for more insight into your body and overall health? The FitTrack Dara Smart Scale puts all your goals into reach. It’s the most accurate body composition scale in its class and I’m sharing my experience, how easy it is to use, and how to save when buying this innovative smart scale!
Get to know your body better than ever before!
I’m not someone who enjoys weighing myself. I’ve always lived by the mantra, “If I feel good physically & mentally, I’m doing just fine.” 🙌
That said, when I learned more about the FitTrack Dara Smart Scale, I discovered it’s so much more than just stepping on a scale. It’s a deeper insight into your health & wellness. Better yet, it’s customizable for your entire family (more on that later)!
Score this incredible deal on the one-of-a-kind FitTrack Scale now because you won’t regret it!
FitTrack Dara Smart Scale $180
Score 56% OFF – no promo needed
Plus, get an additional 20% OFF with promo code H2S20
Final cost just $63.20 SHIPPED! That’s a savings of $116.80!
FitTrack is the world’s leader in accurate & comprehensive health tracking which uses the combination of the scale & their free app!
No more trying to remember your BMI, weight goals, and so on. Or worst of all, tediously writing them all down somewhere only for you to lose them. Their easy-to-use app will track everything for you and save you so much time!
Here are the 17 different comprehensive measurements your FitTrack scale will track for you:
- Weight – Accurate readings to +/- 300grams.
- BMI – (Body Mass Index) A standard formula of body weight in relation to height.
- Visceral fat – Excess weight around your midsection that indicates the likelihood of health-related factors occuring.
- Muscle mass – Understand if you’re losing fat, gaining strength, or both.
- Hydration level – Maintain optimal levels of hydration every day.
- Bone mass – Discover your body’s foundational composition.
- BMR – Basal Metabolic Rate – the rate your body uses energy when at rest/inactive.
- Body fat % – Gain insight into the percentage of fat your body has.
- Protein % – Important for your cells.
- Body age – Metabolic age compares personal BMR, calculated using your weight, height, muscle, and fat against the average BMR for a specific age. Age becomes the benchmark used to determine your body’s efficiency.
- Body fat – Know the appropriate amount of fat your body needs.
- Weight control – Indicates the difference between actual and standard weight.
- Standard weight – Know your ideal weight to measure your physical health.
- Weight without fat – Omitting the body fat from weight reflects physical health conditions.
- Muscle weight – Total muscle weight including skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle.
- Protein amount – Know if you’re getting enough protein to build muscles & contribute to healthy cells.
- Obesity degree – Ratio between body composition and fat tissue.
While I’m not focused on my weight, I love that I have access to all the different index measures so I can focus on what’s important to me.
Best of all, the app is FREE so once you get your scale, you’re ready to meet your goals (which FitTrack users reach 8 TIMES FASTER!).
After entering my thirties and coming from a strong background in osteoporosis, I’ve become pretty concerned about my bone mass the older I get. My mother has lost a significant amount of bone mass over the last few years, and my grandmother also had the same struggle before she passed.
With this scale at my fingertips, I feel so at peace being able to easily track my bone mass (which is currently in great standing!). Moving forward, I can continue to make the right choices for my health. Even better, my metabolic age is 2 years younger than I actually am.
I never thought I would gain so much confidence from stepping on a scale. 👏
Good health is priceless after all!
My water intake is something I’ve also been concerned about. Drinking the optimum amount of water, as we all know, boosts the body’s ability to burn fat, which increases the metabolic rate in healthy people.
So, without a doubt, tracking my hydration is something I’ve been loving too! The good news for me… I’m already doing a great job with my new healthy drinking habits thanks to the FitTrack! YAY!
So, how does the FitTrack Scale work?
FitTrack explains it best!
When standing on the FitTrack Smart Scale, a very low, safe electrical signal is sent from four metal electrodes through your feet. The electrical signal passes quickly through water that is present in hydrated muscle tissue but meets resistance when it hits fat tissue. This resistance is measured by the smart scale and input into scientifically validated FitTrack equations to calculate body composition measurements.
How accurate is the FitTrack Scale?
Plain and simple, this smart scale is +/- 3% as accurate as a medical DEXA (x-ray) body fat percentage scan! WOWZA! Need I even say more?!
The personalized insights & data not only get you quick, accurate at-home results, but everything is super easy to read and easy to understand!
For the sake of showing you all just how easy the app is laid out, I wanted to share a snippet from a few of my index measurements. Incredible insight, right?! As you can see, you’ll be able to easily see what areas you can improve on and which are in good standing.
FitTrack is also great for your whole family!
Gone are the days where stepping on a scale is just for people watching their weight.
Whether you’re an expecting mom or someone who loves to live an active lifestyle, the FitTrack is ideal for every person regardless of where they’re at in life. New parents can even use the new Infant Mode which allows you to watch your little one grow and monitor their health as they get bigger. So incredible!
At FitTrack, their goal is to keep the whole family healthy together! Plus, their app allows you to add up to eight users making it super easy to keep track of all your loved ones.