We are Dressed in Walmart Fall Fashion From Head to Toe!
This post is sponsored by Walmart & ShopStyle Collective. Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re sharing our team’s trendy, new Walmart Fall Fashion finds!
Walmart’s fall styles are on point this season!
We’re so excited to share our favorite Walmart fall fashion finds that look high-end but cost a whole lot less! 🤩 As promised, we’re kicking off fall by sharing some of our favorite picks of the season – perfect for building your fall wardrobe.
From long sleeve dresses, sherpa jackets, comfy chic flannels, & so much more! Our team can’t get enough of Walmart’s new fall trends and always awesome prices. 🙌🏻 Plus, you’ll get free 2-day shipping and returns on all purchases over $35!
Here are 3 Walmart fall fashion styles our team is lovin’ –
1. Collin’s Walmart fall fashion outfit has the perfect pieces for layering this season.
- Time and Tru Plaid Button-Front Shirt – $13.98
- Time and Tru Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt – $9.98
- Celebrity Pink Curvy Mid Rise Ankle Skinny 27″ – $17.99
- Time and Tru Women’s Classic Court Sneakers – $14.97
- Time and Tru Olivia Crossbody Bag – $16.98
- Seren Jewelry Initial Letter Gold Pendant Necklace – $29.99
- Time and Tru Sherpa Shacket – $21.98 (shown below)
“I love, love, love this casual outfit I put together! It’s comfy, cute, and perfect for fall weather! What I love even more are the low prices I paid for each piece. I have to say, Walmart has really stepped up their fashion game and has so much cute stuff that looks so similar to items you’d pay way more for at other retailers. I’m VERY impressed. Oh, and I purchased everything online and most items arrived within 2 days!”
If Collin could only buy one thing from her outfit it would be…
“Definitely the Celebrity Pink Jeans! I actually own several pairs of these and have been pleased with the fit every time! They feel high-end, fit so great, and the price is right – UNDER $20! I personally think that’s a steal for high-quality jeans. I’m a little over 5’3″ and my jeans show a shorter length on the model, but as you can see, they actually go below my ankle and the fit on me is more like skinny jeans, which I love!”
Not only is Collin’s Walmart fall fashion outfit adorable, but I’m loving her shoes too which are also from Walmart and under $15! These look like a pair you could easily have spent $50 on!
2. Lina’s Walmart outfit is perfect for her warmer fall weather & giving us all the boho vibes.
- Time and Tru V-Neck Baby Doll Dress – $11 (regularly $16.98) – Size down!
- Terra & Sky Plus Size Duster Cardigan – $19.98
- Time and Tru Vera Hobo Handbag – $19.96
- Time and Tru Women’s Riding Boot – $29.98 – Size up!
- Scoop 14KT Gold Celestial Pendant Necklace Duo, 2-Piece – $18
“Wow, I love this outfit! From the floral dress, the brown boots, the fun patchwork purse, and the gorgeous necklace – I love everything and it was all so affordable! It’s comfortable, yet all the pieces look so stylish when put together.
I love fall so much and since it’s warmer where I live, I opted for a dress, which I have been loving, and a cute pair of tall riding boots.
But I do have to mention I had a couple of sizing hiccups…
With the dress, I found it to be 2 sizes too large, so I had returned my original XL for a medium instead. On the flip side, the riding boots were too snug around my leg so I recommend opting for the wide width or sizing up if you’d like a bit more room & flexibility in the calf area. The reviews are mixed of some buyers also noting a slim shaft while some think it’s too big. Luckily, Walmart offers free returns for purchases $35+ making for easy peasy exchanges!
Not only do I love wearing these items together but they’re great on their own too. Walmart’s fall fashion items are GOOD this year and you can’t beat the prices!”
If Lina could only buy one thing from her outfit it would be…
“My adorable floral baby doll dress! I cannot believe it was just $11! I mean what?! 😍🤯 It’s so cute and comfy. The lining is stretchy and I love the print. Just be sure to size down by one or probably even two sizes. This is a medium and I normally wear XL.”
3. Cam rocked her everyday look & we’ll likely see her sport it again next time she’s on Facebook & Instagram stories!
- George Men’s and Big Men’s Super-Soft Flannel Shirt – $9.98
- Free Assembly Men’s Everyday T-Shirt – $9
- Free Assembly Men’s Slim-Fit Jeans – $27
- Lugz Men’s Hudson 6-Inch Water-Resistant Classic Boot – $39.99 (regularly $60)
“This look is giving cozy fall vibes with a dash of Fashionisto! The quality of each of my pieces is so great and I still can’t believe both of my tops were under $10! The pop of color of my flannel and the other neutral layers completed my fall outfit perfectly. I may wear this a little too much…shhhh.” 😂
If Cam could only buy one thing from her outfit it would be…
“Definitely my pants and flannel shirt because they’re super comfy and perfect for the fall weather! I also love the colors in the plaid and honestly just can’t believe it was under ten bucks! And you know I’ll be wearing these pants all season because they can go with any and everything. Both great staple pieces for sure!”
Well, that’s all for now friends! We hope you enjoy shopping for some of these pieces to build your perfect fall wardrobe! Our team had so much fun putting these together for you, and we’re excited to show you all more Walmart Fashion!
Stay tuned for some Walmart winter fashion coming soon!
In the meantime, check out these incredible deals happening at Walmart!