Air Fryer S’mores are the Perfect Summer Treat (No Campfire Needed)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Air fryer S’mores are just as tasty as campfire S’mores!
S’mores are a timeless dessert that both children and adults love. If you don’t have access to a fire pit for roasting ooey-gooey chocolate marshmallow sandwiches, you can actually make s’mores using your air fryer!
What I love most about air fryer s’mores is how quickly they are ready to gobble up. Cook time is just 2-4 minutes and before you know it, you’re biting into a mouthwatering delicious warm treat!
Are you a visual learner? I made a video to show how easy the process is when making s’mores in the air fryer!
Get your air fryer S’mores ingredients
While the ingredients are the same as the traditional sandwich, we’ll be assembling our s’mores slightly differently to ensure the perfect melty goodness (and less mess in the air fryer), so you’ll want to follow the steps accordingly. Try not to eat too much chocolate or marshmallows as you prepare your air fryer s’more! 😋
Tips for making easy and delicious air fryer s’mores:
- Pull the marshmallows apart at the middle so they’re sticky enough to stay put on the graham cracker halves in the air fryer.
- Check your marshmallows in the air fryer at about 1 minute in to see how quickly they are roasting. Some air fryers work faster than others.
- If marshmallow goo gets into the grates of your air fryer, let it sit for a few minutes before cleaning. It’ll come right off when it’s a crunchier, dry texture.
- This recipe is for one s’more sandwich but I had hungry eyes watching me so I made 4 at a time for my kids to enjoy!
Air Fryer S'mores
prep time: 1 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
A classic campfire dessert made with a twist by using the air fryer.
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 small pieces of Hershey's chocolates
My air fryer s’mores were ready so quickly and took only 2 minutes to roast!
The marshmallows came out perfectly browned and slightly crispy just the way I like them! I used cinnamon graham crackers for extra flavor. If you’re looking for a fun variation on the classic honey graham then go for the cinnamon ones – yum!
My kids went crazy over these air fryer s’mores, and were so excited to enjoy this fun summer treat, even though we don’t have a fire pit.
If you have an air fryer, you’ve got to try this s’mores hack at home! They seriously hit the spot and are so easy to whip up!
Looking for more air fryer ideas? Check out these recipes!