Bacon Wrapped Figs (They Taste MUCH Better than they Look – I Promise!)
Looking for a yummy No-Fuss salty and sweet appetizer or snack? Try making these EASY bacon wrapped figs stuffed with goat cheese and pecans! The combination of these three ingredients is YUMMY. You can easily adapt this idea to your taste. For example, use dried dates if preferred, or also change the cheese to Gorgonzola or cream cheese, if desired.
I’ve gotta say this is one of those ideas you have to trust is good, because I realize it may not look as appealing in photos! LOL. I’ve served these at parties and they are the first to go.
Bacon Wrapped Figs
- 12 Dried Figs
- Goat Cheese
- 6 pieces bacon, cut in half
- 12 pecan halves *optional
- Cut fig down the middle without cutting it all the way. Open and stuff with a goat cheese and pecan.
- Wrap with a half piece of bacon, and secure with toothpick (Thinner cut bacon works best for these.)
- Place on baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until bacon is cooked.
- Drain on a paper towel.
This would be a fantastic addition to a cheese board appetizer with assorted nuts, olives, cheeses, etc. Also, if you need a yummy grain-free appetizer for a holiday party, this is an excellent option!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.