Dive Into the Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert of Your Dreams
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a winning make-ahead dessert idea?
Sweet dreams are made of this! You’ve gotta try this creamy blueberry cheesecake dessert! It whips up in just a few minutes and is completely delicious and addicting. In fact, this is such an easy idea, my 12-year-old makes this by herself!
Warning: Dangerously easy dessert ahead!
I love simple no-bake desserts that you can easily make in a 9×13 casserole dish ahead of time and take with you to any potluck or special occasion. This tastes like a creamy fluffy cheesecake, and something all will LOVE!
Tips for making the BEST blueberry cheesecake dessert:
- Don’t want to make a whole big dessert? I have cut this recipe in half and made it using a pie dish instead of 9×13 and it turned out fantastic! A pre-made pie crust would be even quicker.
- If whipped topping, like Cool Whip, isn’t your favorite, substitute with a few cups of homemade whipping cream instead!
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 25 MINUTES
cook time: 3 HOURS
total time: 3 HOURS 25 MINUTES
Your family will enjoy this easy, delicious blueberry cheesecake dessert!
For the Crust:
- 3 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (or 2 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
For the Filling:
- 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 21 oz. can of blueberry pie filling
Oh. My. Yum.
This is such a great-tasting cheesecake dessert! It has that perfect graham cracker crust, creamy center, and berry topping people want from a cheesecake, but with the simplicity of a bar cookie. It was, dare I say, berry delicious.