Cannoli Dip (Easy Party Dessert Idea)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a fantastic dessert dip for entertaining?
This treat has all the creamy flavors of a Cannoli in a delicious dip that takes just a few minutes to whip up, and uses just five simple ingredients! Serve it with these cinnamon sugar-coated pie crust pieces for a tasty crowd-pleasing party dish.
yield: 10 SERVINGS
This creamy Cannoli Dip will be the hit at your next party or gathering!
For the Dip:
- 8 oz. container Mascarpone Cheese
- 15 oz. container Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the "Chips":
- 2 store bought pie crusts
- Cinnamon & Sugar
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Make sure to use whole milk ricotta so the dip will have a thick, creamy consistency.
- Cream cheese can be substituted for the Mascarpone cheese, if desired.
- Cannoli Dip isn’t meant to be super sweet, so taste and adjust sugar to your taste.
- It tastes best after being chilled in the fridge while making the “chips”.
We LOVED this dip!
Such a creative idea that didn’t take much time at all. I enjoyed using pieces of pie crusts as dippers, but you could also use graham crackers, pieces of waffle cone, fried egg roll wrappers, and I think strawberries would be yummy also! Enjoy!