Cannoli Dip (Easy Party Dessert Idea)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a fantastic dessert dip for entertaining?
This treat has all the creamy flavors of a Cannoli in a delicious dip that takes just a few minutes to whip up, and uses just five simple ingredients! Serve it with these cinnamon sugar-coated pie crust pieces for a tasty crowd-pleasing party dish.
yield: 10 SERVINGS
This creamy Cannoli Dip will be the hit at your next party or gathering!
For the Dip:
- 8 oz. container Mascarpone Cheese
- 15 oz. container Whole Milk Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For the "Chips":
- 2 store bought pie crusts
- Cinnamon & Sugar
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Make sure to use whole milk ricotta so the dip will have a thick, creamy consistency.
- Cream cheese can be substituted for the Mascarpone cheese, if desired.
- Cannoli Dip isn’t meant to be super sweet, so taste and adjust sugar to your taste.
- It tastes best after being chilled in the fridge while making the “chips”.
We LOVED this dip!
Such a creative idea that didn’t take much time at all. I enjoyed using pieces of pie crusts as dippers, but you could also use graham crackers, pieces of waffle cone, fried egg roll wrappers, and I think strawberries would be yummy also! Enjoy!