Chocolate Cream Refrigerator Cake (Easy No-Bake Dessert)
If you’re looking for an easy no-bake dessert, try this refrigerator cake layered with chocolate graham crackers. The result is a beautiful, creamy and fancy-looking chocolate cake that tastes even better than it looks (this cake is very addictive – don’t say I didn’t warn you! 😉 )!
Heads Up: This recipe will need to be refrigerated overnight.
Chocolate Cream Refrigerator Cake
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Delicious Chocolate Cream cake that is full of flavor! An easy recipe that will keep your guest happy! Recipe adapted from ClintonKelly.com
- 1 box Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 3 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese or See Substitution Below
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 candy bars chopped or shaved for topping
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese Substitution: Cream together 6 oz. softened cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons sour cream, and 3 Tablespoons heavy cream.