Cranberry Fluff Salad Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy and festive side dish, check out this creamy Cranberry Fluff Salad recipe! Perfect for any holiday gathering, it’s is a great make-ahead dish as it does need to be refrigerated overnight. Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com. You can add your favorite seed or nut into the recipe and give it a crunchy texture.
Cranberry Fluff Salad
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Love cranberries? Try this yummy cranberry fluff salad that can be a treat or party side.
- 2 bags of fresh cranberries, 12 oz. each
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream (or equal amount of Cool Whip)
- 1 can of crushed pineapple, 20 oz. drained
- 7 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional, I left out)
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s recipes created just for Hip2Save, click here.