Make Cranberry Moscow Mules for a Crowd with this EASY Fall Punch Recipe!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Cranberry pineapple juice gets paired with spicy ginger beer and vodka for a large batch of cranberry Moscow mule party punch.
Need a fall cocktail idea? 🍸
Try this fantastic, easy-to-make cranberry Moscow mule punch with this simple drink recipe. It’s such a DELICIOUS fizzy drink! I have served variations of this drink when I have girlfriends over, and they always love it. If you will be hosting any Fall or Halloween get-togethers, the big Thanksgiving dinner, or any holiday parties this season, bookmark this idea!
Is it happy hour yet, because pour me a mule!
Ginger beer is similar to ginger ale but with a sharper more vigorous burst of ginger. It’s very fizzy, and I personally love the spicy finish it has.
You can experiment with all types of juices or even infused vodka to create different flavor profiles. Another recent fave of mine is using cucumber vodka and watermelon juice to make a summer Moscow mule. 🍉 So refreshing!
Cranberry Pineapple Moscow Mule Punch
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Make your favorite Moscow mule cocktail in the form of a festive holiday punch!
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup cranberry pineapple juice
- 4 bottles of non-alcoholic ginger beer (355 ml bottles)
- juice from 3 limes
- fresh or frozen cranberries & lime slices (for garnish)
Tips for making cranberry Moscow mule punch:
- For garnish feel free to grab frozen or fresh cranberries. My store doesn’t get fresh cranberries until October, but they have frozen whole cranberries all year. Plus, it’s like adding ice to keep the drink cool without watering it down.
- Consider serving in fun copper Moscow mule mugs like mine! If buying new isn’t possible, ask guests to BYOCC (bring your own copper cup to fill!) LOL! 😄
- Speaking of copper mugs, they make unique holiday gifts as well! I think putting together a cute Moscow mule kit with mugs, vodka, and ginger beer would be an amazing adult gift idea.
- Ginger beer can be found in the supermarket in the liquor department or with specialty sodas, club soda, etc. I like to buy diet ginger beer, however, it’s all a personal preference.
- Need a non-alcoholic mocktail? Swap out the vodka for sparkling water, tonic, or club soda.
I love this idea for a party cocktail!
Making a punch version of this popular cocktail is an excellent idea to avoid making individual drinks for each person while entertaining. I had it all set up so I could just add ice to each glass and pour from a pitcher! So fun!
I love the fruity taste of the juice, yet it’s not overly sweet at all. And of course the vodka ginger beer fresh lime combo rocks.