Creamy Frosted Lemonade (Copycat Chick-Fil-A Recipe)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re excited to share this copycat recipe for Chick-fil-A’s creamy Frosted Lemonade!
Chick-fil-A’s Frosted Lemonade is a perfect combination of their fresh lemonade and creamy vanilla ice cream, or “Icedream” as the popular restaurant chain calls it.
While it’s always a treat to order this frosty beverage in the Chick-fil-A drive-through, now you can make your own version of Chick-fil-A’s creamy frosted lemonade at home with this simple copycat recipe! It’s such a refreshing treat, especially during the summer, and it’s something my kids always ask for.
We recently made a DIY version of this popular treat at home, and it’s super easy to whip up in your own kitchen! The process is very simple. It involves making a little bit of homemade lemonade and then blending it with some yummy vanilla ice cream. If desired, you can top it with some whipped cream and a cherry on top for a delicious treat that even looks like the restaurant version!
Hip tips for making this Chick-fil-A Creamy Frosted Lemonade copycat recipe:
- It’s so easy to adapt this recipe for your taste! Just use your favorite store-bought lemonade instead, if you’d like.
- Chill your lemonade before adding it to the blender. I think making ice cubes from lemonade would work well, too!
- Use a thicker milkshake straw to serve, and it will be a lot easier to sip!
- Need a great lemon juicer? We have this Zulay manual juicer and love how easy it is to use. Even the kids are able to operate it with ease!
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Creamy Frosted Lemonade
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
A refreshing creamy drink that tastes like a lemony, creamy vanilla milkshake!
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice (about 2-3 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- optional topping: whipped cream and cherries
This copycat recipe for will give you a new way to cool off at home
My kids like to try different flavored milkshakes, and this one is definitely a winner! It’s a fun and easy copycat recipe, and we absolutely love it!
Try making this homemade pineapple Dole whip, too!