DIY Frozen Disney Pineapple Dole Whip
Are you a fan of Disney’s Pineapple Dole Whip?🍍🍦
It is so easy to make your own delicious version of the famous frozen Disney Pineapple Dole Whip at home. It’s such a refreshing frozen treat that’s perfect for a hot summer day!
The basic idea is to “whip” frozen pineapple using a high powered blender or food processor, and adding a little milk so it becomes creamy.
If you’re a visual learner, be sure to watch Stetson in the video below whipping this up easily in the kitchen!
If you can’t see the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.
Disney actually shared their official recipe since so many people are spending more time in the kitchen during stay-at-home precautions, which is what reminded me to share this recipe again with all of you!
I actually posted a Dairy-Free Dole Whip recipe several years ago in a previous recipe, but the biggest difference in this current recipe is the addition of canned condensed milk and then folding in whipped topping after the pineapple is “whipped”. This makes for a creamier, fluffy texture and less tangy taste. We love it!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- You can freeze fresh pineapple, freeze canned pineapple, or use pineapple already in the freezer section as the based of your drink. The smaller the pineapple pieces are, the easier it is to blend smooth.
- To make a Dole Whip float (like the one pictured above), simply add pineapple juice in your cup before topping with the whip.
- Want to make Pineapple Dole Whip even easier? You can check out the soft-serve mix from Dole on Amazon!
Frozen Disney Pineapple Dole Whip
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's how you can easily make a tasty version of Pineapple Dole Whip at home!
- 4 cups pineapple, frozen & chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk (any milk such as dairy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1 cup whipped topping (optional, but so yummy)
Pineapple Dole Whip is such an easy and yummy treat!
My family loves Disney’s Dole Whip and this is a fantastic homemade version.
It couldn’t be easier to whip up when you’re in need of a refreshing summer drink. Also, I think the addition of adding a little rum would be a brilliant adult beverage! YUM! 🍍
Love Disney-inspired recipes? Check out these churro bites next!