This Frozen Disney Dole Whip Recipe is a Must-Make Summer Treat!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Are you a fan of Disney Dole Whip?🍍🍦
It’s so easy to make your own delicious version of the famous frozen Disney Pineapple Dole Whip at home. It’s such a refreshing frozen treat that’s perfect for a hot summer day!
Have you seen our helpful video?
If you’re a visual learner, be sure to watch Stetson in the video below whipping up this delicious Disney dole whip recipe easily in the kitchen!
If you can’t see the video, click here to watch it on YouTube.
I actually posted a Dairy-Free Dole Whip recipe several years ago in a previous recipe, but the biggest difference in this current recipe is the addition of canned condensed milk and then folding in whipped topping after the pineapple is “whipped”. This makes for a creamier, fluffy texture and less tangy taste. We love it!
Hip tips for making the best DIY Disney Dole Whip Recipe:
- You can freeze fresh pineapple, freeze canned pineapple, or use pineapple already in the freezer section as the base of your drink. The smaller the pineapple pieces are, the easier it is to blend smooth.
- To make a Dole Whip float (like the one pictured below), simply add pineapple juice to your cup before topping with the whip.
Frozen Disney Dole Whip
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's how you can easily make a tasty version of Disney's Pineapple Dole Whip at home!
- 4 cups pineapple, frozen & chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk (any milk such as dairy, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1 cup whipped topping (optional, but so yummy)
Pineapple Dole Whip is such an easy and yummy treat!
My family loves Disney’s Dole Whip and this is a fantastic homemade version. It couldn’t be easier to whip up when you’re in need of a refreshing summer drink. Also, I think the addition of adding a little rum would make an indulgent and delicious adult beverage! YUM! 🍍
Love a tangy lime flavor?
If you’re a fan of all things lime, be sure and check out our DIY Creamy Lime Pineapple Dole Whip recipe.
Who wouldn’t love a delicious whipped frozen drink on a hot summer day?
Love Disney-inspired recipes? Check out these churro bites next!