Easy Dill Pickle Pasta Salad Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a side dish with a nice kick?
I’m always in search of easy to make side dishes that can liven up my usual go-to dinners. Today I’m sharing with you my new favorite side dish that takes less than 15 minutes to prepare with just a few simple ingredients.
Introducing Dill Pickle Pasta Salad!
This dish is perfect for cookouts, or even as a dinner side dish to serve alongside chicken, steak, or pork.
Tips when making dill pickle pasta salad:
- Turn this side dish into the main course by simply adding in rotisserie chicken or tuna! It’s perfect for lunch or dinner. By adding in the protein, it goes from side dish to a hearty main dish.
- Have extra pickle juice left over? Don’t throw it down the drain! Save the juice to use it as a marinade for your chicken just like Chick-fil-A does.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
The bold and tangy flavor of dill pickles shines bright in this easy-to-make pasta salad recipe.
- 3 cups bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup dill pickles, sliced
- 1 cup cubed Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup red peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
This dill pickle pasta salad is flavorlicious! 😋
The zappy kick from the pickles will kick all your other pasta salad recipes to the curb. Dill pickle salad was such a hit with my family so I know it will be with yours, too!
Be sure to make extra for a quick and easy lunch you can just grab from the fridge when hunger strikes.
Check out what my sidekick Jenna had to say about this recipe:
“I LIVE for cold salads like this and trust me, this pasta salad does not disappoint! My daughter and I ate multiple plates of this – it’s that good. I love the taste of the fresh dill and of course the pickles in there, and the bowtie pasta really made it look and taste great.”