Easy 10 Minute Tiramisu (No-Bake Dessert)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re a fan of Tiramisu (a sinfully delicious coffee-flavored dessert!), try making this simple version that you can whip up in under 10 minutes at home! This no-bake dessert turns out creamy and decadent and is perfect for holiday parties and gatherings.
Easy Tiramisu Recipe (Prepare In just 10 Minutes)
yield: 6 SERVINGS
The perfect tiramisu recipe to pair up with your coffee or serve as a delicious evening dessert.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 1 and 1/2 cups espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature - sweetened if desired
- 1 package Lady Fingers (such as the Savoiardi brand; found in cookie isle)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese Substitution: Cream together 6 oz. softened cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons sour cream, and 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
Hip Tip: Do not make the mistake of soaking ladyfingers too long in the coffee because they will get mushy and fall apart. If you are serving a crowd, you can easily double this recipe and place in a larger 9×13 baking dish.
I’ve made this recipe twice, love this recipe! If you enjoy drinking your coffee a little sweetened, then consider sweetening the coffee.