Easy 10 Minute Tiramisu (No-Bake Dessert)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re a fan of Tiramisu (a sinfully delicious coffee-flavored dessert!), try making this simple version that you can whip up in under 10 minutes at home! This no-bake dessert turns out creamy and decadent and is perfect for holiday parties and gatherings.
Easy Tiramisu Recipe (Prepare In just 10 Minutes)
yield: 6 SERVINGS
The perfect tiramisu recipe to pair up with your coffee or serve as a delicious evening dessert.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 1 and 1/2 cups espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature - sweetened if desired
- 1 package Lady Fingers (such as the Savoiardi brand; found in cookie isle)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- 1 cup Mascarpone Cheese Substitution: Cream together 6 oz. softened cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons sour cream, and 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
Hip Tip: Do not make the mistake of soaking ladyfingers too long in the coffee because they will get mushy and fall apart. If you are serving a crowd, you can easily double this recipe and place in a larger 9×13 baking dish.
I’ve made this recipe twice, love this recipe! If you enjoy drinking your coffee a little sweetened, then consider sweetening the coffee.