Easy 3-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna Casserole
Need a quick dinner your entire family will love?
If you’re looking for a super quick weeknight family dinner idea, try this easy and delicious Ravioli Lasagna Casserole which uses just three pantry and freezer staples. This lasagna-like meal is sure to be a winner at your house!
I personally love how it doesn’t require boiling noodles and you can pull pre-made ravioli right from the freezer to build this meal — no need to cook ravioli ahead of time!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Customize this ravioli lasagna to your taste by using these three ingredients as a base and then adding fresh veggies like spinach, bell peppers, mushroom, and/or zucchini.
- I have made this many times and most recently tried it with adding cooked ground Italian sausage to the marinara sauce before starting. It turned out awesome as well!
- One Hip Reader mentioned she made this in her slow cooker by cooking on HIGH for 3-4 hours, adding the cheese on top during the last 30 minutes of cooking. Easy peasy!
- You could also make variations using prepared pesto sauce or alfredo sauce instead. I love that this idea can be so versatile!
Easy 3 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna Casserole
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 55 MINUTES
This cheesy and delicious 3 ingredient pasta dish is great for busy weeknights.
- 24 oz. packaged prepared frozen ravioli (any variety you prefer)
- 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- optional toppings: Parmesan cheese, herbs
Easy meal ideas are my favorite!
What a perfect last-minute cheesy casserole type dish to throw together and serve with a fresh salad! My family LOVED this ravioli lasagna and we all had seconds!
Simple dinners like this are always great to have in your back pocket – enjoy!