Warm & Gooey Caramel Stuffed Baked Apples Recipe Are a Must-Make Fall Treat
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Roasted caramel stuffed baked apples drizzled with melted chocolate for a delicious fall treat!
Ready to up your caramel apple game?! 🍏🍎🤤
The fall festivities have begun which means you need some autumn snacks to celebrate! Consider baking a pan of these insanely delicious caramel stuffed apples for your next fall gathering.
These apples are sure to make you feel warm inside because this snack embodies everything fall has to offer!
These apples are spiced, roasted with sugar and butter, and then stuffed with caramel squares. 😋 The grand finale is a chocolate drizzle followed by chopped toffee candy bar crumbs.
Hip Tips for making the yummiest baked caramel apples:
- You can make this recipe with either green or red apples! I think BOTH are yummy, so I’d just go with the type of apple your family would prefer or what you find on sale at the store.
- These Kraft wrapped caramel candies melted beautifully. And since they are individually wrapped, I asked my kids to unwrap them for me and then let them (and myself!) enjoy a few as a thank you. 😀
- I loved using this pumpkin pie spice I made on these baked apples complete with cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg. You can also purchase store-bought pumpkin spice if preferred.
- The chocolate drizzle and toffee bar crumbs are optional but oh so yummy. Feel free to skip if you’re going for a little less sweetness. I think adding chopped nuts or another favorite candy bar would be great too!
- To save on time, you can buy pre-chopped toffee bits to avoid having to crush up the toffee bar yourself!
Caramel Stuffed Baked Apples
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Roasted spiced apples get stuffed with caramel candies and drizzled with melted chocolate for a delicious fall treat!
- 3 apples
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup water
- 18 soft caramel candies
- chocolate bar or chocolate chips, for melted chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Heath candy bar, for chopped toffee topping (optional)
There’s nothing quite as comforting as the smell of baked caramel apples!
My family loved this treat and I appreciated that it was easy to make and can be adapted to taste. It would be easy to double and make for a larger crowd too. Enjoy!
We’ve got another unique way to make caramel apples that are kid-friendly too!